Wish me luck

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Dreamweapon wrote:Mine was meant to be Saturday, but has now been moved to january 10th... hopefully i will still have some festive cheer left
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

why was it moved?!?

mine's tonight :o :|
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Ours has taken a turn for the better - it now consists of a pub crawl round Sheffield - meet at Swim Inn, everyone else moves onto crap 'trendy eurobars', I move to Dove & Rainbow with select groovy bunch of nurses who like having their ears licked! Sor-ted! :D :twisted:

Wheelie
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Dave Whelan wrote:Ours has taken a turn for the better - it now consists of a pub crawl round Sheffield - meet at Swim Inn, everyone else moves onto crap 'trendy eurobars', I move to Dove & Rainbow with select groovy bunch of nurses who like having their ears licked! Sor-ted! :D :twisted:

Wheelie
lucky b*stard :o

mine is at "break for the border" :urff:
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Went to Mrs JB's last friday. Don't know how but ended up on the top table next to the chairman's wife. Just prior to taking my seat Mrs JB's director told me Lady Chairman was completely barking. Great.

She asked what I did for living so I told her. 20mins later she asked me what I did for a living so I told her again. 20mins later ...yep, sooo I told her again. 20mins later (which in total real time was one pint of Stella, 3 bottles of Bud and a bottle of chardonnay) 'I'm a hitman for the CIA and have a contract on your husband'. 'Oh, thats nice dear ...'

Otherwise the evening was pretty uneventful. Other that me getting trashed. And stealing a xmas hamper (staff only). And fondling the bum of one of her friends (it was the silk dress I wanted to feel). And asking one of her friends if I could touch her breasts (I was doing a David Brent, honest!). And doing a triple salko on the way to the cab. Would have scored a 9.9 on most judges cards methinks. Luckily I landed on my head.
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

I've got my works doo this afternoon, at The Crown & Cushion in Welburn (a quaint little village on the way to Malton.) Serves fine real ales apparently... 8) :D
The Scene won't save you...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Johnny Boy wrote:Went to Mrs JB's last friday. Don't know how but ended up on the top table next to the chairman's wife. Just prior to taking my seat Mrs JB's director told me Lady Chairman was completely barking. Great.

She asked what I did for living so I told her. 20mins later she asked me what I did for a living so I told her again. 20mins later ...yep, sooo I told her again. 20mins later (which in total real time was one pint of Stella, 3 bottles of Bud and a bottle of chardonnay) 'I'm a hitman for the CIA and have a contract on your husband'. 'Oh, thats nice dear ...'

Otherwise the evening was pretty uneventful. Other that me getting trashed. And stealing a xmas hamper (staff only). And fondling the bum of one of her friends (it was the silk dress I wanted to feel). And asking one of her friends if I could touch her breasts (I was doing a David Brent, honest!). And doing a triple salko on the way to the cab. Would have scored a 9.9 on most judges cards methinks. Luckily I landed on my head.
all in all a nice evening's work. a good job, well done. :von: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Loki

Quiff Boy wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:Went to Mrs JB's last friday. Don't know how but ended up on the top table next to the chairman's wife. Just prior to taking my seat Mrs JB's director told me Lady Chairman was completely barking. Great.

all in all a nice evening's work. a good job, well done. :von: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
I think it's all about making the effort. :wink:
mh
Above the Chemist

Ooooh, I did one last night with a great big scary company (the sort of people who could probably buy all of our asses). Names shall remain unmentioned. The MD put his credit card behind the bar, and that was it.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
khepri II
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

ding ding

round two ( maybe more)
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.
Loki

We have a mini-office do tonite when the Gods descend and do the credit card behind the bar routine. My MD has just called (we'd been struggling for a venue other than a spit and sawdust pub) and said she'd managed to book us into a spanish tapas bar on the Clerkenwell Road and would I take a wander down and check it out. Gaudi, 63 Clerkenwell Rd. Looks expensive but I ain't paying. Outside was a review from the Guardian giving it 17/20. I started reading it and when describing the decor (I kid you not) it said ' ...the lighting is all eldritch gloom and punctuated by jolly paintings of a vaguely vaginal cast ...' :eek:

Another example of :von: being pervy linked and doesn't he now live in spain? Spooky.
Clucking Belle
Amphetamine Filth

St John's would be my choice if eating in the area. Clerkenwell dining room also ok, but can be a bit spivvy, or the Real Greek if you want sthg slightly cheaper.
Loki

Clucking Belle wrote:St John's would be my choice if eating in the area. Clerkenwell dining room also ok, but can be a bit spivvy, or the Real Greek if you want sthg slightly cheaper.
Some excellent choices CB but when you've left the arrangements to an idiot who does nothing for three weeks and then passes the monkey, we're grateful for what we can get. God forbid it could have been a Wetherspoons.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Quiff Boy wrote:
Dave Whelan wrote:Ours has taken a turn for the better - it now consists of a pub crawl round Sheffield - meet at Swim Inn, everyone else moves onto **** 'trendy eurobars', I move to Dove & Rainbow with select groovy bunch of nurses who like having their ears licked! Sor-ted! :D :twisted:

Wheelie
lucky b*stard :o

mine is at "break for the border" :urff:
OUCH! Ne'er mind, Quiffy, stomm happens. If you get bored, you know to where to head. And you should see some of the nurses!
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Dave Whelan wrote:...I move to Dove & Rainbow with select groovy bunch of nurses who like having their ears licked! Sor-ted! :D :twisted:
Hey! Whaddaya know! I like having *my* ears licked, too! Can I come along? :twisted: ;D :roll: :innocent: :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

SINsister wrote:
Dave Whelan wrote:...I move to Dove & Rainbow with select groovy bunch of nurses who like having their ears licked! Sor-ted! :D :twisted:
Hey! Whaddaya know! I like having *my* ears licked, too! Can I come along? :twisted: ;D :roll: :innocent: :von:
But of course, more the merrier. :kiss:
James Blast
Banned

<-----local government, go figure :(

Monday afternoon beckons, dread aproaches.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
khepri II

Clucking Belle wrote:St John's would be my choice if eating in the area. Clerkenwell dining room also ok, but can be a bit spivvy, or the Real Greek if you want sthg slightly cheaper.
St johns is cool if you donrt minf d the falg and the Queen in heer hat ;D
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote:
Ganith wrote:I intend to get completely drunk and F***k 'em all!
blimey! :o

i've seen that jodie foster film... just be careful! :urff:

:twisted: :lol: :kiss:
:evil:

I didn't!...

F***k 'em, I mean! :roll:

Ganith
Human stupidity knows no limits.
khepri II

G i'm here if u need me

don't want to start a thread an' all :twisted:
James Blast
Banned

khepri II wrote:St johns is cool if you donrt minf d the falg and the Queen in heer hat ;D
Eh?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

khepri II wrote:G i'm here if u need me

don't want to start a thread an' all :twisted:
U know I do

:kiss: :roll:

Ganith
Human stupidity knows no limits.
mayhem
Glam Rock Throwback

Red Sunsets wrote:I stuck with the Guinness whilst mayhem ruled all around me from the jelly crew.
#

If only I did!

I don't do works dos anymore. I can barely stand most of my colleagues as it is, & as they all get tanked & I can hold my liquor I tend to end up nominated to cajole this year's daft mare to stop crying & come out of the bog. Whereas if I had my way I would be more likely to slip a razor blade under the door & suggest she do us all a favour.

Hmmm. Not getting festive yet....

M
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Red Sunsets wrote:
khepri II wrote:St johns is cool if you donrt minf d the falg and the Queen in heer hat ;D
Eh?
Does that mean you've started drinking khepri?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Loki

mayhem wrote: Whereas if I had my way I would be more likely to slip a razor blade under the door & suggest she do us all a favour.
:eek:

* JB makes mental note never to invite mayhem round to meet mother *
Last edited by Loki on 19 Dec 2003, 15:28, edited 1 time in total.
khepri II

markfiend wrote:
Red Sunsets wrote:
Eh?
Does that mean you've started drinking khepri?

possibly :wink: