Where is Black Planet?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Sexygoth wrote:So is everything 'sorted' now then? I hope so, you've spent too much time thinking of stuff that shouldn't have been thought about, and I still have those pix if you're interested? lol
If the pics are Andrew naked....of course I'm interested. You'll be glad to know SG...I tossed certain pics in the bin recently. :wink:
mayhem
Glam Rock Throwback

Acting sensible = wrinkles
Acting dumb = eternal youth

But I have never been in a mature relationship (cough, choke, gag) so what do I know?

Nice to have you back. Take care now!

M
Petseri
Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:Black Planet is having an EBG senior moment :eek: . She is trying to grow up and act like an adult and spend more time with Mr. Planet, who hates her being on the computer! Those of you who remember when she fisrt came here know why he hates it...and he's justified in it too. Hence.....her absence.

Sorry to have worried you all. And thanks for you concern. And just so you all know...no I am not right in the head, I never have been. :roll:

BP
:innocent: :von:
We just had to prove you wrong. You noted in your initial farewell that heartlanders probably would not care about your absence. He, we shot that opinion down.

Take care,

Martin
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

mayhem wrote:Acting sensible = wrinkles
Acting dumb = eternal youth
Totally.

Anyway, in what way is being a fan of (and still talking about / obsessing over) a band that hasn't released any new material since 1352 sensible? ;D

Nope, no sensible folks here, then.
Edit formatting
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Petseri
Overbomber

By the way, what is an EBG senior moment? EBG? :?: :?: Google offers Europäische Bildungswerke für Beruf und Gesellschaft (EBG) eV, but I have my doubts. :D Granted, a job training program may keep one away from heartland for a while.

Martin
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Black Planet wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:So is everything 'sorted' now then? I hope so, you've spent too much time thinking of stuff that shouldn't have been thought about, and I still have those pix if you're interested? lol
If the pics are Andrew naked....of course I'm interested. You'll be glad to know SG...I tossed certain pics in the bin recently. :wink:
Good, proud of you :D
Only a paand.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Petseri wrote:By the way, what is an EBG senior moment? EBG? :?: :?: Google offers Europäische Bildungswerke für Beruf und Gesellschaft (EBG) eV, but I have my doubts. :D Granted, a job training program may keep one away from heartland for a while.

Martin
Elderly Bastard Groovy, I assume. :von:

Good to know you're OK, BP. :P
Angelchild
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Welcome back,pet :D
We were all getting worried.
Glad all is well in your world and you're fine :)
Take care!!
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Black Planet wrote:Sorry to have worried you all. And thanks for you concern.
YAY!!! She's back, safe & sound! *HUGS* ;D :kiss:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

:D :D

Hey SIN, Battle of the Planets was ACE!
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

snubnoseuk wrote::D :D

What episode did you watch? ;D
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Petseri
Overbomber

CorpPunk wrote: Elderly Bastard Groovy, I assume. :von:
If so, that is the second time when I have been blindsided by that abbreviation. Sigh. :roll:
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
snubnoseuk wrote::D :D

What episode did you watch? ;D
:roll: ;D ;D 8)
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.