Glesgae With A Little Help From Your Friends...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Sometime in the January-February period, I may be in that jewel of the North for a week or two, as a slave - sorry, work placement student - for some local rag.

I would be greatly appreciative to anyone who could accommodate me, three pairs of jeans, one shirt and a laptop. I might even be able to squeeze campus for some £££.

Further dates and details as they come in.

:notworthy:
sam1
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I can't put you up,but I'm sure a beer or two will be in order at some point!!

and god forbid you end up in the south side--A visit to a certain decent(!) restaurant
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I think I'll risk it for a brisket, old chap.

:lol:
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Jiust popped in after long break....

PM to tim...
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Having been subjected to it on my first stay in Glesga, I can attest to the generous hospitality of Andrew. Although you won't have the pleasure of the late Dale begging and even stealing your food (as Big Si can attest) and waking you up in the middle of the night because the wee beastie wants, yes, food. The stuff of legends that only a privileged few have been privy to experience... ;D
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

PM back to the legendary Andrew.

I've had the pleasure of Andrew's legendary hospitality. I can even remember about 50% of it!

8)
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Black, black bog.... :lol: :notworthy:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

The placement's no longer looking like happening. Thanks for yer generous offers anyho!

:roll:

:lol: