@ our belgians :(

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

horrible happenings. thoughts with all those who need them.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Being645
Wiki Wizard

From here two ... :( ...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

three... :|

liege. blimey. :(
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Druide
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

A very big thought for you, Belgian friends...

:(
Pista
Cureboi

fifthing that

Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Positive vibes from here to.

Our Belgians are safe?
rian
Slight Overbomber

Horrible :(
I think someone set my soul alight
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

:|
"as we walk on the floodland"
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

Druide wrote:A very big thought for you, Belgian friends...

seconded!!!!! :(
2023: Los Ángeles,Las Vegas, Londonx2, Valencia Madrid, Lisbon, Porto, Bilbao
2024: Gent- Eindhoven - Lokeren - Madrid
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

tenthed (if such a word exists)

Such a senseless thing.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Less than two weeks from now, a couple of families will be celebrating Christmas while thinking about their 2-year-old baby mowed down by a bullet or killed by grenade shrapnels.

This act of terror was done by a convicted arms and weapons fanatic, may I add.

Tell me again, where can I sign up for that Restore Faith in Humanity class, and is it any good?

Sarcasm and black irony is the only thing that is keeping me from hiding away in horror and frustration.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Tell me again, where can I sign up for that Restore Faith in Humanity class, and is it any good?
I wish I knew Iz, I wish I knew. :|
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Izzy HaveMercy

markfiend wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Tell me again, where can I sign up for that Restore Faith in Humanity class, and is it any good?
I wish I knew Iz, I wish I knew. :|
I mean, I tried their Restore Faith in Belgian Judicial System class and I had to leave after a few days, in tears...

IZ.
lachert
Overbomber

mad world with more and more mad people :?
long live rock'n'roll
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

it gets worse :|

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16172662

Police in Belgium have found a woman's body in a shed belonging to a gunman who went on the rampage in the centre of Liege on Tuesday.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Izzy HaveMercy

Quiff Boy wrote:it gets worse :|

Police in Belgium have found a woman's body in a shed belonging to a gunman who went on the rampage in the centre of Liege on Tuesday.
His neighbor's housekeeper.

Politics are talking about the weapon's law again, I feel another Van Themsche coming up, :(

IZ.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:

Politics are talking about the weapon's law again, I feel another Van Themsche coming up, :(

IZ.
Oh no, I don't think the current events being motivated by racism ... just a person too cornered ...

On the other hand, it seems that in France even the ruling UMP are openly contemplating racist thoughts ...

Not so in Germany, but hell, how could Merkel ... and anyway, if in that run others take (for once) the lead,
it should be easy to jump the train once it's properly on trail ... :urff: :urff: :urff: ...
mh
Above the Chemist

Just saw some of the photos. Appalling stuff, and genuinely disturbing the lines of thought some folks are going down these days. Vibes to everyone.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Sita
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Just heard it on the news - I'm sorry for all you, dear Belgians :(
Izzy HaveMercy

Being645 wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:

IZ.
Oh no, I don't think the current events being motivated by racism ... just a person too cornered ...

On the other hand, it seems that in France even the ruling UMP are openly contemplating racist thoughts ...

Not so in Germany, but hell, how could Merkel ... and anyway, if in that run others take (for once) the lead,
it should be easy to jump the train once it's properly on trail ... :urff: :urff: :urff: ...
I mean, when I was referring to the Van Themsche-case I meant that when THAT happened the politicians were all over the news acting disgusted about the lenient weapons' laws.

And what did they do? They forbade to explicitly stall weapons in stores' vitrines, among other small and somewhat silly alterations. What a harsh measure, no?

Feck all happened to the weapon laws here in Belgium, not in practice anyway, so nutcases, be it racist or not, can still get to the most destructive weapons here without much difficulty.
I mean, it's hardly a Diane or a Glock this, it's bloody grenades and a Kalash.

So now this happens, the whole weapons debate wlll happen once again, whule it should have been altered years ago :|

IZ.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I'm all in favour of gun control, (perhaps we should have a thread... once the furor over this has died down) but nutters will be nutters, and will find ways of killing people regardless. :|
—Bertrand Russell
Izzy HaveMercy

markfiend wrote:I'm all in favour of gun control, (perhaps we should have a thread... once the furor over this has died down) but nutters will be nutters, and will find ways of killing people regardless. :|
The ironic part being, I'm a guns afficionado myself, that's why I know and want a good and strict regulation. I have all the Models I need for shooting at official ranges, but in Belgium it takes me literally two phonecalls and one train ride to obtain an illegal weapon, heavy impact and all that, and police will act way too late were I a loon with a (twisted) view, because of the ridiculous way things are handled over here...

IZ.
circle
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Mad world :( :( :(
darkcircleroom4.blogspot.com
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

:( :( :(

my heart goes out to all those of the families & friends that were killed in this horrid happening in belgium.

mad people tend to stick to themselves in their own world. this was more a hate crime of no worth. if he was sick or mad or something in the way of wrong in the brain, can happen. this was just blatant murder of innocents & himself the bloody coward.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity