an apology (Motorhead)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Sita
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Dear Motorhead fans,

I have, at one or another occasion, in this forum voiced the opinion that Motörhead had only öne söng - or two, maximum - and that I didn't see what was possibly interesting about them.
I now came to realise that they have at least 3 different söngs - which is 1+ than the average rock band - and that Lemmy is a wise man! :notworthy: Count me in with the admirers! :kiss: :D

PS - Happy New Year, all! :D
taylor
Slight Overbomber

one of the finest band for me ever
Drsisters

I agree with Taylor... :D

Sidenote... Gettin so drunk before one of your gigs that your temp. roadies think you are deceased and they have to put you in a bath tub filled with ICE to get you sober enough to perform is beyond rockstardom.. that´s LEGENDARY..

Mind that I work as a Intensiv care Nurse and I thought he had passed on to Rock´n Roll Valhalla :lol: :lol:

thus happend in Sweden 96 when I was working as a roadie for a festival in a rathole town in Sweden, to bad we have/had to many of those.. and I dont speak of festivals here :roll: :lol: :lol:
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
Meat Whiplash
Road Kill

the IDEA of Motörhead is great, the actuality is dull

sorry, 5 good songs max :|
It's all such a dreary fiction.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Seconded (to my shame).

Loved the documentary though, Lemmy is still a god.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
GC
Slight Overbomber

Thirded..

His autobiog was s**t though....
Sita

Drsisters wrote: Sidenote... Gettin so drunk before one of your gigs that your temp. roadies think you are deceased and they have to put you in a bath tub filled with ICE to get you sober enough to perform is beyond rockstardom.. that´s LEGENDARY..

Mind that I work as a Intensiv care Nurse and I thought he had passed on to Rock´n Roll Valhalla :lol: :lol:

thus happend in Sweden 96 when I was working as a roadie for a festival in a rathole town in Sweden, to bad we have/had to many of those.. and I dont speak of festivals here :roll: :lol: :lol:
:eek: Haha, thanks for sharing! :notworthy: :lol:
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Gollum's Cock wrote:His autobiog was s**t though....
White Line Fever?
Thought that was great!
Oh well... :wink:
in dub we trust