ebay

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

To all those ebay bidders who like to flick between the item page and the bidding page and take the clock down to under 15 seconds before hammering in a bid, don't. Now when you hit submit you get an ebay diatribe about bidding and you have to scroll down about two pages to re-find the submit button. Consequently you fail to win the item as the clock has expired.

So, no seasonal goodwill in JB's house at the moment after deciding to treat himself to a nice little Ramones t-shirt and being well and truely screwed by ebay. Bastards. :evil:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

bugger :urff:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Yes that's a nasty trick e-bay pulled.

Sorry you lost your auction JB.

I on the other hand am the proud owner of Zodiac Mindwarp's Sleazegrinder video! I was up at the crack of dawn to witness the final 15 minutes of bidding....and won it that way! Poor guy who lost...has just outbid me on the only other copy available...but I don't need two of them. And didn't fancy shellng out another $65. :oops:

Christmas will be a Happy one for me!
:notworthy:
Loki

Gabba gabba hey Planet, gabba gabba hey! :wink:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

on the other hand, i made a half-arsed bid on an alesis quadroverb unit early on into the auction and didnt really expect to win... forgot all about it until i got an email telling me it was mine for 70 quid ;) :von:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Quiff Boy wrote:on the other hand, i made a half-arsed bid on an alesis quadroverb unit early on into the auction and didnt really expect to win... forgot all about it until i got an email telling me it was mine for 70 quid ;) :von:
:?:

What is a alesis quadroverb unit?
Loki

I know. Those ones tend to sneak up on you. The hardest part is explaining why you bought something you weren't too concerned about to the missus. :urff:

And avoiding answering the question 'How many other half-arsed bids are you making on ebay ..?' :? :oops:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

it's an effects box - you put your voice or guitar or whatever through it and its adds nice reverb/chorus/whatever effects onto it... nice addition to the ikkle bedroom recording studio i'm in the process of assembling :)

the quadraverb has been an industry-standard fx unit for years and have been used on a high percentage of all records made since the late 80s... :)

http://www.brothercake.com/gear/quadraverb.php

Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Niiiiiiiice :)

Paddy (verb verb)
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Ive just won Dr who - Four To Doomsday video today :)
quite a rare one !

Am i sad or what!

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

yep
Only a paand.
Thea
Overbomber

Padstar wrote:Ive just won Dr who - Four To Doomsday video today :)
quite a rare one !
niiiiiiiiiice!