Mobile phones

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
rian
Slight Overbomber

I need a new Mobile Phone (cellphone). Everyone tells me to get a new Iphone, but I don't use my phone for games, Internet, mail etz. Just need a reliable one. I have a Sony Ericson Xperia X10 Mini today, but it's a crap one. Hangs up during calls, no network found, bad batteri.

Any ideas?
I think someone set my soul alight
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Bartek wrote:Image
My first and best phone. :D
The Chancer Corporation
Sita
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

rian wrote:I need a new Mobile Phone (cellphone). Everyone tells me to get a new Iphone, but I don't use my phone for games, Internet, mail etz. Just need a reliable one. I have a Sony Ericson Xperia X10 Mini today, but it's a crap one. Hangs up during calls, no network found, bad batteri.

Any ideas?
I have the cheapest Nokia that possibly exists - it was 27 Euros or something. Battery lasts for a week or so, the charger is slim and light. Phone calls could be a bit louder (I don't mean the ring tone obviously but the actual speaker). Apart from that, no complaints ;)
Husek
Slight Overbomber

well, i can give you two advices:

1) iPhone (not necessarily 4S)
2) 30 quids Nokia with Plutonium(Oh hell yeah) Battery.
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
rian
Slight Overbomber

I forgot to add 2 things; radio and MP3-player is a must. And not to heavy one.
I think someone set my soul alight
Debaser
Overbomber

I had a lovely one, a Nokia XpressMusic. Then an 'prescription drug incident' occurred and I stubbed my cigarette out on it :cry:

I have a s**t £9 phone now which I loathe and as I consequence I don't ring or text anyone anymore - if I was Pay As You Go, I'd be saving a packet
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I had an Xpress Music, good phone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy 1, it's a decent phone.
A_H
Road Kill

Yup. I've got a Nokia Xpress Music phone as well and think it fits the bill perfectly for you. Although last time I looked in a phone shop they weren't still selling the model I've got...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I'm on the lookout for a new phone (maybe). Or maybe just a micro-sd card that can hold all my music. I think you can get 64GB ones...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
culprit
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Another Xpressmusic fan here, i know you just want a reliable phone - it is - but it does much more!
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....