MB usage?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
DOZMEISTER
Road Kill

Thought i'd ask here as i know some of you know more about these sort of things. Basically o2 have cocked up and cancelled my phone & broadband by accident. What i got them to give me is a dongle to use while i await reconnection, it has 1004mb on it. Will that last very long with just my usual daily trawl around Forums and Ebay?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I get 256MB a month inclusive on my mobile, I'd say that I'm a pretty heavy data user and I never use it all up. Obviously I don't go mad and stream video on my phone and stuff, but if you're just going on forums and ebay you should be fine.

My broadband usage at home is a different matter ;D
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell