New York Sisters Fashion Week

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

I don't wanna live like I don't mind
nowayjose
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ah, the glorious sunset grey. :roll:
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

awesome..did I miss it in Vogue? oh wait I haven't even read this month's....btw some of that stuff wouldn't mind wearing hehe
Being645
Wiki Wizard

emilystrange wrote:*wild giggles*
... if Eldritch in fact wore such stuff ... hell, that'd look cool ... :lol: ;D :lol: ...
Thoth_Hermes
Road Kill

Rhys Ifans has branched out into modelling.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Ha, amazing.

Actually really like his gear!
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
GC
Slight Overbomber

Thoth_Hermes wrote:Rhys Ifans has branched out into modelling.
:lol:
bearskin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Awesome gear. Eldritch does have charisma, not sure that he has quite as much 'style' tho?
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Interesting interview with Mr Plokhov here : http://depesha.com/fashion/the-greater-good-of-plokhov. He seems to be calling the collection "Eldritch", but I don't see a single ill-fitting luminous green garment anywhere.
The influence seems to go beyond the clothes, too : "Little known about his early life and no one seems to wonder. In a business increasingly tied to the personality of a designer, his clothes are a reminder that an artist’s work should speak for itself. The public is so fervently focused on his designs and Plokhov likes to keep it that way. He generally seems to steer clear of contemporary fashion sales convention."