Motörhead bring out their own line in booze

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

http://laughingsquid.com/english-heavy- ... led-booze/

Rosé doesn't really fit the image IMO. :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Pista
Cureboi

& it's not even an April fool!

I want the glasses :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

there's so much infos about that vine, that even if i would buy this i
d rather hold before i read few reviews. (even that austrailan shiraz is mostly good.)

i thought that Lemmy would rather 'produce' whiskey
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

There's a few artists going down this route. Pretty sure I read in the paper that even Dan Ackroyd has his own booze. Much like his last acting role, I can't recall exactly what it was.
Silver_Owl
The Don

I saw a review of Chris Blackwells new Rum yesterday. :?
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
sultan2075
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:There's a few artists going down this route. Pretty sure I read in the paper that even Dan Ackroyd has his own booze. Much like his last acting role, I can't recall exactly what it was.
It's vodka that comes in a glass skull. I'm not much of a vodka drinker, but I rather liked it. I've got another bottle that I've not opened yet.

The skull is now sitting in my kitchen, full of jelly beans.

Alas, I could not find any pictures of a bottle full of jelly beans. You'll have to settle for this:

--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Very cool. :notworthy:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Wasn't that in the last Indiana Jones movie?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
sultan2075
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Wasn't that in the last Indiana Jones movie?
I don't know. I've repressed my memories of it. As far as I'm concerned, The Last Crusade was the last movie.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

:lol:

Very impressive.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

sultan2075 wrote:
I don't know. I've repressed my memories of it. As far as I'm concerned, The Last Crusade was the last movie.
Correct answer ;D
—Bertrand Russell
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

markfiend wrote:
sultan2075 wrote:
Correct answer ;D
:notworthy:

Noticed the add on FB! Nice one but....rosé?!
"as we walk on the floodland"
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Motorhead Vodka taste like any other swedish produced Vodka.. a bit expensive since you find Absolut Vodka in the same price range..

Motorhead Shiraz.. I have tried better and far worse Shiraz wines in my days.. a good wine to get wasted on..

Bought 8 bottles today :D I guess Easter will be a bit hazy.. :D :D
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
sultan2075
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:
markfiend wrote:
sultan2075 wrote: I don't know. I've repressed my memories of it. As far as I'm concerned, The Last Crusade was the last movie.
Correct answer ;D
:notworthy:

Noticed the add on FB! Nice one but....rosé?!
It's the most rock and roll of wines.

Motörhead vodka? Makes sense to me. Motörhead Bourbon? That too would make sense? Motörhead gin? Sure; they're an English rock band (though I don't imagine them being gin drinkers), and I tend to associate gin with the UK. Motörhead beer? Yeah, I can see it. Motörhead pure grain alcohol? Makes perfect sense.

But wine? A little odd.
--
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Rosé and gin are seen as more women's drinks here in the UK, to the point where a common slang term for gin is "mothers' ruin".

Not that that necessarily disqualifies either from having a Motörhead-badged version, just that it doesn't seem quite to fit with the band's "macho" image. YMMV
—Bertrand Russell
sultan2075
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Rosé and gin are seen as more women's drinks here in the UK, to the point where a common slang term for gin is "mothers' ruin".

Not that that necessarily disqualifies either from having a Motörhead-badged version, just that it doesn't seem quite to fit with the band's "macho" image. YMMV
Interesting. Here, gin is associated with old men, to the point where an ex girlfriend accused me of being old before my time since I liked to order gin and tonics when sitting outside on a hot day.
--
Salome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Bartek wrote:
i thought that Lemmy would rather 'produce' whiskey
I would also think of whisky as way more suitable then wine... :.P
But would love to have a bottle just to place nicely in my vitrine 8)
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.