The Last Word In Sisters Memorabilia...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Not sure what to get the Sisters fan in your life for birthday/Christmas/religious festilval of your choice? Tired of the same old t-shirts, posters, and Hussey-on-a-Rope hanged-effigy-and-showergel? Is the most recent Sisters Information Service catalogue no longer meeting your gifting requirements?

Never fear - EvilBastard Enterprises has the answer. Yes, folks, the long absence has not been wasted. We have searched far and wide for what must surely be the Final Word in authenticish Sisters memorabilia. We proudly present...

The Nine While Nine wallclock!

"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

5 is slightly wrong. With the exclamation point under the bar of the square-root sign it says sqrt(9!) - 9/9 which is 602.395.

It should have the exclamation point outside the square-root sign in which case it would be (sqrt(9))! - 9/9 which is 5

Oooh and it has 0.9 recurring equals 1 in the notation for 7. That is correct, but it's some of the most potent nerd-flamebait on the internet, :twisted:

Anyway. Great clock! :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Being645
Wiki Wizard

... :lol: :lol: :lol: ... perfect, Evil Bastard ... :notworthy: ... I want one, laaarge ... ;D ;D ;D ...
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote: Hussey-on-a-Rope hanged-effigy-and-showergel
:lol: :von: definitely missed a trick there. Probably wouldn't even have to tour these days if he'd shifted a few million of these.