The Marching Men performing The Sisters - FREE! 13/05 Leeds

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Phono Paul
Grimly Sheepish

Yes, it a free a gig from The Marching Men, "performing the music of The Sisters Of Mercy", or so it says on the flyer (which I may or may not be responsible for..!).

Sunday 13th May 2012
Santiagos, Leeds.

Facebook event for more info...
http://www.facebook.com/events/271043756313683/
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Hopefully not offending the Mods as it's already been mentioned in the Sisters subforum. :wink:

Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

So what am I going to do between The Chameleons in Leeds on the Friday and the MM on Sunday? :eek:
I'm not going back over the border if there are better things to do on Friday. :roll:

Suggestions please. Thankyou. :notworthy:
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Aw man, we'd be honoured if you came along (just make sure you let us know who you are because I'll be looking out for a muppet).

Sadly I'm not in Leeds on Saturday night itself or I'd say pub crawl!

Luck finding something, no worries if you have to run

8)