Just Checking, MTG anyone?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Husek
Slight Overbomber

Well, just to be sure.
Anyone here plays Magic: The Gathering?

Cheers :lol:
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
sandy666
Road Kill

Occasionally. Haven't bought a card since 2001/2, but my friends still play enjoy a beer and a game at least once a year.

We throw some decks together and play.

We don't know anything about tournament rules.

Tend to play Settlers of Catan, Cuba or anything by Rio Grande Games. Less fiddly to set up, and just as much fun.
Jeremiah
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I used to, a long time ago.

But there are just too many new sets and cards being printed for it to be feasible to keep up and stay competitive (and also too many arguments about the rules for it to be enjoyable to play outside of an official tournament with judges.)