Any insider for ZFS filesystem here?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

I kind of f**ked up while playing around with my NAS and my knowledge about this filesystem is quite limited. I've running a RaidZ5 pool with 4x 2TB drives and tried to migrate the OS/GUI from nexentastore to nas4free.

It was quite easy to import my DataPool but while enabling CIFS/SMB sharing I did a major mistake and tried to set up new volumes (I got confused with the german translation of the GUI) - well after this didn't do the trick I removed the previosly added volumes. Unfortunately I picked name of existent datasets for these volumes and somehow these datasets are gone now, too - including all my data (probably including not yet authored sisters XXX/Leeds raw-videos I placed there, definetly including all previous raw recordings in high def).

I know this ZFS filesystem is still a bit specific/exotic and I could beat myself to sleep tonight for acting uncareful, there's so many worthy data at stake...