dvd menus

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
jost 7
Slight Overbomber

i am working on a dvd project which will mark a kind of coronation to my prior dvds.

anyone can recommend any dvd software for menus? i will have the full gig in vob ready soon. it might also happen that i will ask for some support from any of you guys otherwise.

thanks j
love is just a shot away
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

Mostly I use: TMPGEnc 4 creative work.
There are also: DVD Architect Pro 5.0, but during the convertion, it crashes a few times, so I do not use it often
jost 7
Slight Overbomber

Thx i will try that
love is just a shot away
EvilBastard
Overbomber

I used Pinnacle Studio in a past life - it's not bad, bit limited but if you're only after something straightforward it fits the bill.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
jost 7
Slight Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:I used Pinnacle Studio in a past life - it's not bad, bit limited but if you're only after something straightforward it fits the bill.
i am still using nero vision express, which does the job but is really limited, especially when it is about menus. for this one i would like to have nicer menus, so i will check that out also, thx
love is just a shot away
circle
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I use Adobe Encore for the menus, but it works best when the project is exported from Adobe Premiere (when working with a PC).
darkcircleroom4.blogspot.com
czuczu
Overbomber

circle wrote:I use Adobe Encore for the menus, but it works best when the project is exported from Adobe Premiere (when working with a PC).
^ This!

I think the menu making part has now been included in Elements.