T-Shirts

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Am thinking of getting a few Abridged t-shirts done with our logo a la :von: and the gals. My first experiment with a local company was pretty rubbish with a very plastic iron on look produced. Fortunately only got a couple done. Still a waste of money though. Would like to have the same feel as official Sisters shirts, that nice, flat, integrated technique. Anyone know what its called and who would do a few cheaply and well? Ta! :notworthy:
The Chancer Corporation
Pista
Cureboi

Not sure what the tech is, but have you had a look at these folks?
http://www.spreadshirt.com/

You supply the graphics & choose products & basically you can have your own shop.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
robertzombie
Overbomber

abridged
Slight Overbomber

Ta for the help! :notworthy: It's screen printing I think I need. The Sisters shirts are screen printed?
The Chancer Corporation
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

I ordered a sample printed with DTG recently - sort of an inkjet printer that can directly print on garnment. I was happy with the result:

http://portal.poison-door.net/gallery/i ... age_id=955

I also have another shirt printed with the same tech that is now ~1,5 years old and has been washed ~10 times without any negative effect on the print.

This printing tech can also handle 100% cotton shirts.