Happy Birthday Hom!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Silver_Owl
The Don

James Blast wrote:Chastity, I'm so sorry I missed the day (was stuck in Bognor, and the tables were down) couldn't let it pass. Happy bidet dear, I'm off to Australia tomorrow to stay with Leggy for a few months. I'm sure he'll raise a glasses/bottles to you as well.

James (Murray) The Blast! xXx
:kiss: I thank you. :kiss:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

be happy, man
James Blast
Banned

Leggy says: "Hi, chin-chin and bottoms up old chum"
you know what he's like (what he likes, trousers... tight... etc)
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
DerekR
Doobie Brother

A few days late admittedly but hope you had a good un mate. I've got a good excuse for missing the celebrations, I was in the 'Dam :wink:
Silver_Owl
The Don

DerekR wrote:A few days late admittedly but hope you had a good un mate. I've got a good excuse for missing the celebrations, I was in the 'Dam :wink:
You are forgiven. :D
Good time?
Did you buy any cloggs?
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Hom_Corleone wrote:
DerekR wrote:A few days late admittedly but hope you had a good un mate. I've got a good excuse for missing the celebrations, I was in the 'Dam :wink:
Good time?
Did you buy any cloggs?
Aye great time, cheers. Visited a load of coffeeshops I hadn't got round to trying on previous visits. Sad to see the demise of the Rokerij shops though, they were some of my favourites.

Nae clogs though :lol:
Silver_Owl
The Don

DerekR wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:
Good time?
Did you buy any cloggs?
Aye great time, cheers. Visited a load of coffeeshops I hadn't got round to trying on previous visits. Sad to see the demise of the Rokerij shops though, they were some of my favourites.

Nae clogs though :lol:
Cool. I was over there in May. We hired bikes - heightened the experience I can tell you. :lol:

There's some great coffeshops out of Centruum. :P
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Ooh blimey! What happened to the Rokerij shops? They were among mine and Kerry's faves too.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
DerekR
Doobie Brother

markfiend wrote:Ooh blimey! What happened to the Rokerij shops? They were among mine and Kerry's faves too.
Dunno mate but there was a strong rumour doing the rounds that they had been done for having massive amounts of goodies over their allowed quota on site. Like I say, just a rumour, can't seem to find any more details about it.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Oo-er.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

a very late belated happy birthday Steve!

have missed you dear sir. hope it was a brilliant one!
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Silver_Owl
The Don

MadameButterfly wrote:a very late belated happy birthday Steve!

have missed you dear sir. hope it was a brilliant one!
Hello Debs. Good to see you. :kiss:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.