Public Image Limited

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mav787
One life, all I need

Bloody great show in Manchester last night.

More than 2 hours of entertainment. Great musicianship with most songs running over 5 minutes and Johnny in great voice, giving it his all.

If you get the chance to see them you won't regret it.
mh
Above the Chemist

Saw them a coupla weeks ago; thoroughly concur. :notworthy:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Would love to see them! When are they playing Manchester? Oh, b0ll0x. Now that really would've been worth a precious nights annual leave, dammit.
miprs4
Amphetamine Filth

I saw them last night in Hatfield. Cracking show, I am in the middle of posting 3 vids here:-

http://www.youtube.com/user/mipevo6?feature=guide
Cheers

MIP
Garbageman
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Going on Oct 3rd in Orlando. Road trip from Atlanta.
Like pushing a marsmallow into a piggy bank
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Mate tells me two and a half hours gig at Brighton lastnight. Now that's vfm Mr Von
Goths have feelings too
RobF
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

...done five shows this year: Uniformly corking! Need to swap the older tunes around a bit, but most pleasing to see John back on top of his game in a band he wants to be in...
"...by the time I get to Arizona..."