Drink the Temple of Love, Golden Colour Subtle Malty.....

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
blackandgold65
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

A little bird alerted my attention to this little beauty recently, anyone tried it?!!!! From Holdens Brewery in Midlands.

http://www.perfectpint.co.uk/real-ale-b ... le-of-Love

Monthly Guest Ales
"Temple of Love 4.5% February 2012
Temple of Love is a beer named after a hit single by the Sisters of Mercy, a goth band fronted by Andrew Eldritch and featuring a drum machine called Doktor Avalanche. The Sisters of Mercy have had a couple of spin-off bands, notably Ghost Dance and The m*****n. Andrew Eldritch is often called the "Gothfather of Rock." Golden in colour, this delicious subtle malty beer has a fruity aroma with a lasting bittersweet finish. First Gold hops and optic malt combine to give you a heavenly pint. Have mercy."

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/holdens-te ... ve/166468/
"I think insipid music is very dangerous. It's a narcotic for the nation as you very well know."
mh
Above the Chemist

blackandgold65 wrote:a fruity aroma with a lasting bittersweet finish
Much like the band themselves! :lol: :notworthy:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Wow - two of my favourite hobbies combined. Thanks for postingt he link. Loving the drawing of FALAA era :von: on the label, and what great company he's in - Bowie, Marley, Freddie, Ozzy and, erm, Noddy Holder !
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:lol: :notworthy:

just going to pop this in 'sisters chat'

good find 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Aazhyd
Amphetamine Filth

I ordered some, but they're not shipping for another 20 years.
Only the Americans could have built a place like this in the middle of a jungle.
Syberberg
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

mh wrote:
blackandgold65 wrote:a fruity aroma with a lasting bittersweet finish
Much like the band themselves! :lol: :notworthy:
:lol: And will never be as good as Motorhead. 8)

Nice choice of avatar :D :notworthy: :D :notworthy:
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.