Getting Married 22/9/12 - need Heartland Help!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mothra
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Does anyone know where I can download Lisa Cuthbert's version of This Corrosion rather than just streaming it via Soundcloud? Upon playing it to the wife to be last night she has said she'd like it to be the song she walks down the aisle to, which is more than fine by me!

In Fi's words, going to see The Sisters has been such a big part of our relationship (amazing really as one of the first shows we went to together was "that" Astoria one, and she still came back for more), and both of us love the song, so this version is pretty much perfect for this particular moment in our lives.

Obviously if I could afford Eldritch, Steinman and the whole bleedin choir to perform in person I'd be putting calls in to various people, but with what's left of our budget I think we could probably only stretch as far as an early model Dr Avalanche
the-happening

Firstly congrastulations drop me your email address and I'll email it as an MP3 file.

Or alternativlely covert the file directly from Soundcloud using http://www.soundcloud2mp3.com/
"i'm talking about god, devil, hell, do you understand, finally?"
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

Yeah, congratulations...

In case a non re-converted version is preferred you can get in touch with Lisa via facebook in no-time and just ask if she might send you the file. I think she'd be happy to help and knowing what it's for ;D
Back in time

Congratulations. You choose the right date. Got married on 22.09.2001 and since then there have only been good things.
Lord, what can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the reaper man.
Mothra

the-happening wrote:Firstly congrastulations drop me your email address and I'll email it as an MP3 file.

Or alternativlely covert the file directly from Soundcloud using http://www.soundcloud2mp3.com/
Thanks all of you, especially The Happening for the MP3 offer. I just PM'd you, but moments later read the rest of your post and used the MP3 converter so now have the song. The offer of any MC4/Senseless Things tracks stands though :)
Pista
Cureboi

Awww.
Many congratulations.
Hope the big day goes well for you both ;D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

Congrats and best wishes from here, too ... ;D :D ...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Congratulations ;D
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

What a great idea! Congrats, and have a fantastic ceremony!

8)
the-happening

Mothra wrote:
the-happening wrote:Firstly congrastulations drop me your email address and I'll email it as an MP3 file.

Thanks all of you, especially The Happening for the MP3 offer. I just PM'd you, but moments later read the rest of your post and used the MP3 converter so now have the song. The offer of any MC4/Senseless Things tracks stands though :)
I don't have anything (apart from funny stories and recollections)by the senseless things everyhting I had was either trashed by flat mates / lost in house moves etc. I have a few MC4 gems which I'll email PM you email address and I'll send.
"i'm talking about god, devil, hell, do you understand, finally?"
Mothra

Back in time wrote:Congratulations. You choose the right date. Got married on 22.09.2001 and since then there have only been good things.
My last visit to the board before the big day, so thought I'd wish you a happy anniversary in advance!

Thanks again to everyone for the warm wishes, and The-Happening, you should have a PM from me.

:notworthy:
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Ooh, the big day's almost there! Many congrats for the both of you... all the best tomorrow and also with the marriage ;D :notworthy:
in dub we trust
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Congrats to you and your soon-to-be Missus! ;D
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
NickW
Amphetamine Filth

Hope the day goes (went) well
Just one of the pesky kids
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

indeed congratulations from here too! :notworthy:

hope you had a beautiful day. :D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
paul
Overbomber

Congrats!
Mothra

Thanks everyone - it all went brilliantly, and I thoroughly recommend married life to anyone in two minds!! Sadly been back at the daily grind since Monday after a few days in Cornwall immediately after the wedding and a trip into London to see one of, if not the greatest gigs I've ever witnessed (Jason & The Scorchers).

After all that, this has felt like the longest week of work I've ever had.

I promise this'll be the last time I resurrect this thread!
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Congrats! :D
"as we walk on the floodland"
million voices
Slight Overbomber

Congrats to you and Mrs Mothra
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

Congrats!!
I thoroughly recommend married life to anyone in two minds!!
People will reconsider if you confirm that in a few years :lol: