Meanwhile, in Johannesburg

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
XidiouX
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

http://imgur.com/pppxL

I wonder if the flats had 25 floors...?

XidiouX
Being645
Wiki Wizard

XidiouX wrote:http://imgur.com/pppxL

I wonder if the flats had 25 floors...?

XidiouX
Husek
Slight Overbomber

Know what? we should have our own subreddit.
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

That's ridiculous and sad, but not funny
GC
Slight Overbomber

Bartek wrote:That's ridiculous and sad, but not funny
Not funny in the real world...very funny in internet world.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

oh yeah, you're right; welcome to Internet, place where everything is funny, except things about You (or your frinds and/or relatives.)
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

hmmm... Hillbrow. i'll give you an inside look about the streets of Hillbrow.

firstly, never ever go there as a tourist. they will smell you coming from a mile & will slit your throat just to steal those few hundred rands without even thinking about it & probably your shoes too. if you have diamonds in your rings, they will probably cut off your finger to get it.

secondly, it is a place of horror like in any hood, with maffia wars, illegal firearms & all sorts of weapons of destruction can be purchased, along with the illegal prostitutes that are either sold to the industry or that have fallen into the wrong hands coming from the northern parts of africa, mostly very young innocent victims.

thirdly, it's a very sad place indeed. most of the victims, when i was still growing up & living there were young children. homeless, left to fight on their own & when things like sniffing glue (the cheapest & easiest drug to get their hands on), was happening 24/7, when walking the streets, passing druged out youngesters, pensioners & basically people with no hope, but young criminals to keep themselves alive, a very sad place.

so getting back to the article... at f**king long last that the police dare to do a clean-up, what they found, doesn't surprise me, nor the fact the community spokesman didn't even know they had a public library, i wonder how many of the community can even read.

let's just hope that they do the next 25 bulidings too!
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity