Kraftwerk ....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
CyberAndy
Road Kill

Was listening to a few CDs I hadn't heard for ages and played 'Man Machine' by Kraftwerk.
It got me thinking ; which of their Albums to people rate as their VERY best ???? ............
It's A Black Planet ....
Pista
Cureboi

Looks like another poll in the offing :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
bangles
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

For me either Trans Europe Express or RadioActivity... Both flawless.
Asperum Aestimate Fimi Aliquid Hodie
metal on metal
Amphetamine Filth

Almost impossible for me to choose but, for me, it would be a tight contest between Trans-Europe Express, The Man Machine and Computer World (the holy trinity of Kraftwerk albums). If pressed, I'd probably plump for The Man Machine simply on account of the fact that it's got my favourite Kraftwerk song on it (Neon Lights - no doubt about that!).

Mind you, I had a big Ralf And Florian phase over the summer - an underrated gem of an album. I wish they still did some of that stuff live, Tanzmusik for example.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Pista wrote:Looks like another poll in the offing :D
Oh OK then.... :lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.