my hump my hump my lovely lady lumps...check it out!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
blackandgold65
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

here it is in full glorious technicolour from Tuesday Night Band Practice. Hefty price tag.

'Last And Always' Digi T-Shirt

This is a loose fitting, silky soft rayon T-shirt that is silkscreen printed with the 'Last And Always' graphic. This shirt was inspired by the 'Sisters Of Mercy' which featured heavily on the TNBP playlist this season. The photograph was taken by legendary music photographer 'Martyn Goodacre' and used in collaboration with his work. Details include raw neckline, double edge raw hems and a long flowing shape. Garment is also washed to give a worn feel complete with small holes and tears. Each T-Shirt comes with a hand carved TNBP bone skull hanging from the hem. Model wears a size Medium.

http://www.tnbpclothing.co.uk/
"I think insipid music is very dangerous. It's a narcotic for the nation as you very well know."
Silver_Owl
The Don

99.99!!!!! :eek:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
blackandgold65

Hom_Corleone wrote:99.99!!!!! :eek:
like I say....hefty! I imagine it comes gift-wrapped in fog.
"I think insipid music is very dangerous. It's a narcotic for the nation as you very well know."
Silver_Owl
The Don

blackandgold65 wrote:
:lol: You'd hope so. And come with a couple of bats and a lifelike Patricia Morrison doll. :innocent:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
blackandgold65

Hom_Corleone wrote:
blackandgold65 wrote:
:lol: You'd hope so. And come with a couple of bats and a lifelike Patricia Morrison doll. :innocent:
:lol: oooh now you are just getting carried away!!

When, note whennn, in eternity, I find somebody to buy this for me, I will be wearing mine with a white suit thank you.

I am disappointed not to have spotted this some years ago on Ebay!!! Wonder who got this?

http://www.popsike.com/Sisters-Of-Mercy ... 86572.html
Silver_Owl
The Don

We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.