Breaking Mercy

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

A few days ago i started watching Breaking Bad and Wolt resembles Andrew way too much.Having time to waste,this is what happened-Wolt with Andrew's shades

:D

Keep Music Evil
bangles
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

On a similar notes, I recently watched Bruce Willis in a film called Surrogates and noticed a certain likeness between his character and the lead singer of a well known industrial groove machine...

Asperum Aestimate Fimi Aliquid Hodie
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

tbh almost all bold man with goutee wearing shades looks the same. :wink:
Last edited by Bartek on 29 Sep 2012, 19:22, edited 1 time in total.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Have things really got this desperate? :lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

Breaking Bad is ace and yeah - I shared the same thought
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

yeah BB is one the beast series i've seen for long time, i'm only worrying that end/final will suck hard (like all US&A series that i've seen).
And you wrote his name wrong, he's Walt. His name is Heisenberg.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Is that the same actor that played the dad in Malcolm in the Middle?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
sultan2075
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Is that the same actor that played the dad in Malcolm in the Middle?
You mean: is that the same actor who played the dentist on Seinfeld?

:D

And yes to both. He's fantastically talented, and this show--which is brilliant--really shows off his range. It's a little disconcerting at first, because of the Malcolm history, but I think that actually helps sell the moral transformation.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.