Alien Sex Fiend xxx

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pista
Cureboi

Just a heads up for anyone interested in travelling to "that" London

http://www.asf-13thmoon.demon.co.uk/new ... tml#london 2
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
CyberAndy
Road Kill

I saw ASF at Whitby recently - and thought they were SUPERB. They played about a 2 hour Set.

The word is at the London Gig they are playing 2 Sets - which could total about FOUR HOURS !!!!
If I could get there I would, but I'm working so I can't.

My advice if you like ASF and are thinking of going would be to DEF. make the effort :D
It's A Black Planet ....
radiojamaica
Overbomber

I think they're great and wish them many more years on the road!
in dub we trust
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Back in t'day I liked the noise they made but thoughts they were a talent-free zone (the Status Quo of post-punk - most of their "songs" sounded the same). But even their early releases have aged well though compared to many more acclaimed artists at that time.
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Acid Bath and The Batcave Masters always on my player :)
Keep Music Evil
DOZMEISTER
Road Kill

Shame i only found this out now, i am down that London on Sunday for Godflesh. Bit late to get cheap Hotel and train now. Not seen Alien Sex Fiend since about 1985!