Whitby Gothic Style!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
centurionofprix
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

:lol: It's funny.
iesus
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
SINsister wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:There's no Goff, there's no Metal, there's no Pop.

There's only music, the rest is just Attitude and can be done away with after the expiry date. :)

IZ.
Ah, but we don't live in a Utopia where everything and everyone isn't immediately judged and slapped with a facile and trivial label, regardless of how ignorant/disrespectful/way-off-the-mark/undeserved/hateful/degrading/demoralizing/downright stupid said label might be (and probably is).

Humans need to label everything, or they simply can't function. 'Twas ever thus, innit? :evil:
But you are NOT a musician, right? Then it's OK to do that! :lol: happily enough, as a musician, I really don't care about labels and genres, it is convenient to catalogue my cd's and LP's tho.... and yet.... I find that VERY hard to do these days, catalogue by genre I mean, so I have a feeling lots of bands and artists are fed up with the genre-thinking and do as they damn well please, which I hope will rub off on the fans as well....

A good evolution in my eyes!

IZ.
Best way to catalogue your cds/lps/etc IZ. is Alphabetical order and in case of electronic file to use UTF16 that includes all known languages in the planet ;D
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Hard to disagree with Sinnie and IZ. Also hard to disagree with iesus (how can anyone disagree with Jesus?!); in my case it's alphabetical/chronologically (i'm that kind of pedant).
million voices
Slight Overbomber

I would like to state that I am not a musician.

I catalogue my CDs alphabetically. But where I have several or more by one artist then they get a section to themselves and are sorted chronologically within that section - usually I split them live and studio first but not always.

I thought the vid was quite funny although I had no idea what gangnam style was and I don't think K-Pop is likely to get it's own section.
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

dir /s /on /b /a:d *.* >dirlist.txt
Goths have feelings too
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:But you are NOT a musician, right?
What if I'm a wannabe musician? Does that count for anything? :lol: :P
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

SINsister wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:But you are NOT a musician, right?
What if I'm a wannabe musician? Does that count for anything? :lol: :P
N-oooooo! ;D

Iz.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

ahahh I loved it:)

....and relax those muscles people I promise it will be easier to go once you do ;D