How bizarre - at least 3 Sisters fans in Lincoln!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

Queueing up in Terry Tesco, I noticed the man behind me was wearing a Sister's woolly hat, I'd got my Sister's 'Jesus Loves etc' tee shirt on. Then another guy joins the self-same queue with a Sister's head logo tee shirt on.
:eek:

Three of us, in a row, in Lincoln. You might not find that unusual but I certainly did. I'd like to say that we all looked and knowingly nodded at each other - even sparked up a conversation but no, we totally ignored each other :lol:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
million voices
Slight Overbomber

I suppose at this time of year you have to expect the odd wondrous event
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
iesus
Overbomber

Things are much simpler than saying. You are so many Sisters fans in Lincoln that don't make any impression when you see ppl wearing tees and hats with the star/head/etc logo in it :innocent: :D
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Perhaps after the Manchester Passion, the BBC were filming the Lincoln Nativity and the three of you were being unwittingly cast as the three Wise People following the (Head and) Star in a post-modern version, with the gifts purchased from the Everyday Value range at Tesco. I wonder where they managed to find a virgin in Lincoln though ..
Debaser
Overbomber

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote: the three Wise People following the (Head and) Star..
and we bring you 100 Sterling menthol, Rizlas (blue) and a scratchcard
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Sounds like we've got half a script. Lottery funding and the obligatory Alan Yentob documentary are virtually guaranteed.
million voices
Slight Overbomber

I saw Bennett down the pub and he's come up with a working title "Not Talking Heads and Stars in Stores"
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
Garbageman
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

This has to be the first line of a joke surely......
Like pushing a marsmallow into a piggy bank
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I always blether at people in Sisters gear.

Mainly so I can promote the band :wink:
bearskin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I'm from the Lincoln area originally, and I reckon that the whole area was pretty TSOM-mad at one point (Ok, that might have been 27 years ago). The merchandise must be super-good quality to have lasted that long!
Debaser
Overbomber

bearskin wrote:I'm from the Lincoln area originally, and I reckon that the whole area was pretty TSOM-mad at one point (Ok, that might have been 27 years ago)
It was indeedy.