Type O Negative

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Oh, and Def Leppard sux.

:twisted: :wink:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

CorpPunk wrote:Oh, and Def Leppard sux.

:twisted: :wink:
LMAO

So I've been told.....LOL :wink: But when the lead singer looks like this....I just can't help myself. :oops: Love those leather pants!

Last edited by Black Planet on 07 Jan 2004, 20:22, edited 1 time in total.
James Blast
Banned

Hate to say it BeeP but that's a 'when' the lead singer 'looked' like this...

Such nice young English boys they were, and I still love the Hysteria album, no! you can't brainwash me, it's quality!!!
Last edited by James Blast on 08 Jan 2004, 00:36, edited 1 time in total.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Oh you mean to tell me it's not 1983 Barman Blast?

Yeah I kinda like that too...Hysteria when your near...such guitar solos!
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Oh, man, how can you say that - Pour Some Sugar on Me is a classic!!! Wonder if the Sisters of Mercy will ever do a concert in the round. And is it true that the Doktor only has one limb? :wink:

8)
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I actually am really rather embarresed to admit this.......but The Hysteria album rocks
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

<says this bit rather quiter>
Its ace music to do house work to...........turn it up and CLEAN.......... LOL
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

SG has outted herself! or is it hisself? ie. RJ in a basque?
I think we should be told...
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:SG has outted herself! or is it hisself? ie. RJ in a basque?
What the f**k are you on about mate?
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

Well SG, you are as curmgeonly as RJ these days, I just thought...
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Karst wrote:
Oh, man, how can you say that - Pour Some Sugar on Me is a classic!!! Wonder if the Sisters of Mercy will ever do a concert in the round. And is it true that the Doktor only has one limb? :wink:

8)
Yes Rick Allen has only one arm. He's also extremely cute in person, and has a wicked and very nice sense of humor! While I was passed out at our hotel...Mr BP was in Rick's room getting me his autograph! We were on the same floor as the Band for that gig! :D :D :D

PSSOM...rocks. Do you take sugar? one lump or two....I'm hot sticky and sweet from my head down to my feet...

Honestly, that stuff is classic.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Erm.... Erm.....Fu*k!!!! Richey, think you need to help me out here!!
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

No RJ in here SG, puhleez!
~ Peter Steele
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

Red f**king Sunsets (in a highly libellous fashion) wrote:SG has outted herself! or is it hisself? ie. RJ in a basque?
are you trying to imply that i'm some sort of f**king schizophrenic f**king transvestite?

now, i've nothing against trannies (or for that matter schizophrenics) but i assure you that i have never in my life worn a basque. i've taken plenty off, but i've very definitely never worn one. and as for schizophrenia, there's plenty of voices in my head but none of them are sexygoth's....

now - do you want to step outiside and say that again???
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Black Horizon wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:I actually am really rather embarresed to admit this.......but The Hysteria album rocks
Hmm, you like The Darkness and Def Leppard. I take it you probably like Bon Jovi too?
Who doesn't?!?!?!

"Whoaaaaaaaa, we're half way there..."
Thea
Overbomber

gotta admit, bad medicine is a great track...
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

WHOOOOOAAAAA, LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!
Thea
Overbomber

ok, now i'm scared.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

This is what happens when I work multiple, consecutive 13-hour days....

*big fat heaving sigh*
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

I DO NOT LIKE FECKING BON JOVI
Only a paand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Sexygoth wrote:I DO NOT LIKE FECKING BON JOVI
Neither do I!!!! They SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jersey piano music...that's all it is. I hate piano music!! :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff:
mugabe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Black Planet wrote:
Neither do I!!!! They SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jersey piano music...that's all it is. I hate piano music!! :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff:
Before the Internet, did people write each other stuff like this in letters?
Nothing ventured, nothing lost
Thea
Overbomber

mugabe wrote:
Black Planet wrote:
Before the Internet, did people write each other stuff like this in letters?
i did. for me the internet is just like the whole fanzine scene but a lot faster and less subtle. and i kinda like that.
pikkrong
Overbomber

hallucienate wrote:I would just like to say that cocoamix currently has the best avatar ever. :notworthy:
I wanted to say something like that myself :wink:
pikkrong
Overbomber

About Type O Negative: I like their "Bloody Kisses" album very much. Maybe those guys ain't very intelligent but I they have sense of humour. At least someone from the band who composed the song "Dark Side Of The Womb" - if this joke was only verbal, it wasn't very original but please listen to that brief track itself - isn't it a nice musical joke? :wink:
I do like an attitude like this.
I like also the song "My Girlfriend's Girlfriend" but the entire "August Dust" (or "April Lust") album was too boring for me. It seemed to me that all little girls in black leather jackets would get innumerable orgasms during that album but... not me. But as I said - "Bloody Kisses" sounds pleasant. Don't take it too serious, just enjoy.