Help wanted: Live in London? Got a child under 10 months?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

We're working with a large international charity and looking for parents of under 10 months old who live in/around the London area.

It's for a photo shoot for a national campaign.

Travel will be reimbursed and it is the intention that there will be no cost whatsoever to yourself.

We're trying to get together 105 wee 'uns for the photo shoot in Holborn the second week in Feb.

I realise this is a long shot, but if this is you or anyone you know, give me a shout :D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Debaser
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:We're working with a large international charity and looking for parents of under 10 months old who live in/around the London area.

It's for a photo shoot for a national campaign.

Travel will be reimbursed and it is the intention that there will be no cost whatsoever to yourself.

We're trying to get together 105 wee 'uns for the photo shoot in Holborn the second week in Feb.

I realise this is a long shot, but if this is you or anyone you know, give me a shout :D
just ignore this...me not the post above :lol:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else