More Skyfall (Sisters of Mercy, Adele)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Well done, orchoid.
The riffs of More are a perfect addition to Skyfall. And then Von singing I want more against the voice of Adele, yes. Very Sisters ... :lol: :notworthy: ...

The picture looks to me like typical 60ies as well. Some nice old-fashioned joking ...
Garbageman
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Non too shabby.
Like pushing a marsmallow into a piggy bank
orchoid
Road Kill

Being645 wrote:Well done, orchoid.
The riffs of More are a perfect addition to Skyfall. And then Von singing I want more against the voice of Adele, yes. Very Sisters ... :lol: :notworthy: ...
The picture looks to me like typical 60ies as well. Some nice old-fashioned joking ...
Thanks. It's so satisfying when somebody gets it :D
Garbageman wrote:Non too shabby.
Thank you :)
Heretic / Sleazebag / Waster