Kick In The Eye - A night of 80s Goth! - Leeds - 23rd March

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Phono Paul
Grimly Sheepish

You probably know the score by now, this being the fourth one, but...

Break out the crimpers, slap on the black eyeliner and then hit the dancefloor for a night of the best Goth music from the 80s!

We did three "Kick In The Eye" nights last year, the first two were both incredible, but the third really was the busiest and best of the lot... so we really couldn't resist running another!!

Dig out those old clothes from the back of the wardrobe and dress up in your goth finest! We'll provide the smoke and tunes and hopefully together we can recapture the heady atmosphere of those goth nights we used to frequent back in the day..!

With request-friendly DJs (feel free to request tracks in advance!) playing all your favourite goth bands, along with a little of the other stuff that used to be get played regularly at goth nights too! (For an idea of the stuff we'll be playing, see the Facebook event!)

Saturday 23rd March 2013
9pm - 2am | £4 before midnight
The Library, Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, LS2 3AP

Facebook event:
http://www.facebook.com/events/139725962849651
La Shir
Amphetamine Filth

I'm already looking forward ALOT actually! :D

Hope to meet some of you there... :!: ;D
Phono Paul
Grimly Sheepish

Not long to go now!!

Feel free to make requests on the event wall!

...and as a special bonus, we have the inestimable Mr Sinister, also of this parish (and indeed The Marching Men), guest DJing at the beginning of the night!
La Shir
Amphetamine Filth

Phono Paul wrote:Not long to go now!!

...and as a special bonus, we have the inestimable Mr Sinister, also of this parish (and indeed The Marching Men), guest DJing at the beginning of the night!
;D Lovely!
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Phono Paul wrote:Not long to go now!!

To be honest I'm just going to leave a bootleg running for my shift :wink:

Cheers for inviting me Paul!