Gods Fix Monsters (Sisters of Mercy, Lana Del Rey)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
orchoid
Road Kill

Another crowd pleaser from Judd3rman :D

http://soundcloud.com/vjjudderman/gods- ... na-del-rey
Heretic / Sleazebag / Waster
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Excellent - a perfect match ! :notworthy:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Uhm ... widely uninteresting ... :wink: ...
Pista
Cureboi

:lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
orchoid
Road Kill

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:Excellent - a perfect match ! :notworthy:
So pleased you get it :D
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

I'm amazed there has been so little comment on this mash-up considering the fur that flew when you first floated the idea in a previous thread on LDR. I think Gods and Monsters was an inspired choice with the Jim Morrison nod and the Liz Phair style lyric, and your mix makes LDR sound like Grace Slick circa White Rabbit so I'm sure that she would like it. And we all know how fond :von: Is of a kooky chanteuse (Tori Amos :roll: ). I thought you would have gone for the obvious and mashed up the two Body Electrics - now that would have been a challenge !
orchoid
Road Kill

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote: I thought you would have gone for the obvious and mashed up the two Body Electrics - now that would have been a challenge !
hah yea! the thought has crossed my mind a few times. I'm pretty sure I'll be ruining both those tracks at some point. It's inevitable :lol:

Thanks a lot for your great feedback my friend :) It's rewarding to read when sombody's enjoyed a mashup you've made and even appreciated some of the thinking behind it. You rock sir! 8)
Elystan
Amphetamine Filth

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote: I thought you would have gone for the obvious and mashed up the two Body Electrics - now that would have been a challenge !
This. Do this.