the holy grail

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

now, some of you maybe will know of my interest in The Darkness. last saturday, totally out of the blue, i managed to get an interview with Dan Hawkins of said band for my fanzine. :eek: Seriously, :eek:

After a week of audiotyping, editing, being paranoid about losing the audio and ipad and everything, it's finally online ;D

it might not be much, but it's all mine. all 5300 words. :von:
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

congrats! :notworthy:

every time i had chance to talk with musician who i truly respect all i could say was close to potato, tomato style.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

he was easy to talk to, actually. we've met before, which made it easier!
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Although I'm not into The Darkness, it's very good and interesting read ... :notworthy: ...
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

;D :oops:

more of the :notworthy:, everyone, even if only for the typing marathon!