Slightly depressed.... (CBPOB)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

NickW wrote:Group depression therapy has started and seems intially a retrograde step . feeling more broken than I have done for a long time and have damged the relationship with my children ( who live with the ex) and have also put some friendships in jeopardy due to my recent change in both demeanour and ability to cope
Hell, that sounds like misery, indeed, NickW ... :eek: :( ...

Though facing the mess in total does usually come like a shock ...

but never forget, there are always a few good points left to start from ...

So, plenty wishes for the best of luck and good progress from here ! ... :) ...
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Working on sunday to meet the dealine of the project,a guy in charge on the other dept. started being a bitch because i wanted some additions
and enhancements.

I made it though while watching this video around 20 times :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdsgOyu4irk
Keep Music Evil
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

The board software has gone mad and lost count of the number of replies again. I'll lock this one as it's near 1000 and someone can start a new one...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

See? (This fixed it)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell