Watership Down

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
RockNRoll Mercenary
Amphetamine Filth

xxKyo13xx wrote:Today is my birthday and tomorrow night I'm having a birthday party. Is it bad that part of me wants to rent this movie on Netflicks for me and my friends, who probably have never heard of it, to watch? :lol:

And for anyone who wants to know, I'm 17 now.
Sounds like a great party!

Happy Birthday btw :) x
'Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future'- Oscar Wilde
I'll see you tomorrow.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

xxKyo13xx wrote:If we do watch it they're probably gonna be like, "Aww, look at the cute little bun--wait, why are they bleeding? OH MAH GOD! TURN IT TO SOMETHING ELSE!"

And I'd be in the corner like, "Why did I think that this would be a good idea?!" :lol:
Sounds like a goff party to me.
iesus
Overbomber

Seen half of it last week, will try to watch it all next days ;D
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

stufarq wrote:Sounds like a goff party to me.
...aaaaaand? :lol: :P :kiss:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
xxKyo13xx
Road Kill

Well, the party's over. Only one friend came because the other two had to work. We watched Dark Shadows instead because my grand parents wanted to see it.

That's probably a good thing. I don't think they'd want to see bunnies fighting other bunnies and other animals. :eek:

I'm probably gonna try to watch Watership Down sometime soon.

And to the people who told me happy birthday, thank you. :D
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

xxKyo13xx wrote:We watched Dark Shadows instead because my grand parents wanted to see it.

That's probably a good thing. I don't think they'd want to see bunnies fighting other bunnies and other animals. :eek:

And to the people who told me happy birthday, thank you. :D
Dark Shadows was probably a far better choice of flick, especially owing to the folks in attendance. Also, despite being (mostly) utter rubbish, it *was* quite visually entertaining, and beautiful. Plus, well...Johnny Depp. I'd watch 2 hours of him picking his nose, ffs. :oops: :twisted: :von:

And you're quite welcome. ;D
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
xxKyo13xx
Road Kill

I found this funny review video a while ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cad2M8FuFcI

And I found out that the guy in the video didn't actually review Watership Down. Someone just took parts and audio from another video and put some scenes from Watership Down in it. It's still pretty funny, though. :D
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

I loved the film and the book, which needless to say was a bit more indepth and I read it several times over. I read Plague Dogs much later and liked that too, but not quite as much. Incidentally, Richard Adams is still going at the age of 92! Oh, and who could possibly forget this inspired rendition of Bright Eyes:lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elkCXVp_BqU
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
Drenchrom
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Here's a post-hardcore thing, the band are The Fall Of Efrafa who did three concept albums based around Watership Down and Richard Adams. This is a fan video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qij03PwXhw

Matt..
xxKyo13xx
Road Kill

I'm about to go to the store to get this movie to show to my class mates tomorrow in culinary. I'm 17 and my class mates are about the same age and older.

Let's hope that me, my class mates, and my teacher doesn't have nightmares about this movie. :lol: That is, if we get to watch it tomorrow.
Tesh
Road Kill

Very nice movie. Classics..
Oh, I'm late again! All of my life...
xxKyo13xx
Road Kill

None of the stores I went to had them. I guess I'll have to order it online then.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

xxKyo13xx wrote:I'm about to go to the store to get this movie to show to my class mates tomorrow in culinary.
To inspire recipe ideas?
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
Pista
Cureboi

stufarq wrote:
xxKyo13xx wrote:I'm about to go to the store to get this movie to show to my class mates tomorrow in culinary.
To inspire recipe ideas?
Best BBQ'd

Wrap them in bacon to keep them juicy.
They are nom!
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
xxKyo13xx
Road Kill

No. I was gonna bring it because I thought everyone else would like it.