Slightly depressed, the second.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

NickW wrote:Very down at the moment and quite scared an episode last week shows I do have a violent nature ( verbal only fortunately) . However in discussing this set back with my therapists, my gp and my counsellor it is apparent that they all see a different resolution for me and are not pulling together for the common good . Want desperately to get off this train I nearly lost a good friend due to my uncontrollable behaviour and the only light at the moment is she was prepared to forgive me ( but as she said this time) :oops:
It's upon YOU to pull for YOUR good. Your therapist, your gp and you counsellor are not responsible. However, it's good for you that there are three different opionion/directions. Take a distance and check where there are the good points in each of their views, instead of feeling pulled. If there is a thing that rises your temper in such a way that you can't but become verbally abusive, then you should identify it. For if you know the issue, you can see it coming and avoid another "outbreak". Takes some self-observance and will and uprightness towards yourself and towards the others likewise, but this way you can manage to take controle over yourself. Also if you don't then somebody else will - or you're gonna be the puppet of whatever circumstances. No good, if you wanna reach some improvement of any situation.

As to myself ... not especially down today. Still, I'd prefer to get way more things done ...
NickW
Amphetamine Filth

Thanks for that Being 645 - I know i need to do a lot of this myself there are a few factors I have recognised that lead to my outbursts primarily amongst them over analyism of most conversations and a feeliing of been alone . I can get through this and I will get through it and hopefully the people who have stood by me will benefit
Just one of the pesky kids
Pista
Cureboi

NickW wrote:and a feeliing of been alone .
You're not alone here.
We'll see you alright :)
Last edited by Pista on 24 Mar 2013, 22:47, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
NickW
Amphetamine Filth

Pista wrote:
You're not alone here.
We'll se you alright :)
Actually touched by that cheers Pista
NickW
Amphetamine Filth

Pista wrote:
You're not alone here.
We'll se you alright :)
Actually touched by that cheers Pista
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

take care and (try to) control your emotions and bad feelings, even that it can be extremely hard to do (and i say as someone who know what he's talking about).
Being645
Wiki Wizard

NickW wrote:Thanks for that Being 645 - I know i need to do a lot of this myself there are a few factors I have recognised that lead to my outbursts primarily amongst them over analyism of most conversations and a feeliing of been alone . I can get through this and I will get through it and hopefully the people who have stood by me will benefit
:lol: ... don't worry, I won't go further in analysing and advising ... you will surely manage!

Anyway, this should be a place where we all feel ok just so, beyond as much as with the mess we might otherwise be in ... :wink: ...
Pista
Cureboi

more p!ssed off than depressed.
A dusting of snow & my ISP goes all screwy.
:evil:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
LyanvisAberrant
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Pista wrote:more p!ssed off than depressed.
A dusting of snow & my ISP goes all screwy.
:evil:
I hate the snow...
So bluumin cold :lol:

Also, on another note, never ever try chewing gum while smoking. I ended up chewing the f**king cigarette :evil:
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
million voices
Slight Overbomber

It also makes them taste like Consulate

Do they still make Consulate?
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
LyanvisAberrant

Not sure.

All I know is that it tasted like a menthol filter drenched in cat p*ss.
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
million voices
Slight Overbomber

The advertising slogan was "cool as a mountain stream" but your description is rather closer to the actual experience
Well you must know something
'Cos we're dying of admiration here
Mastering obscure alternatives
Pista
Cureboi

million voices wrote:The advertising slogan was "cool as a mountain stream" but your description is rather closer to the actual experience
:lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
LyanvisAberrant

Pista wrote:
million voices wrote:The advertising slogan was "cool as a mountain stream" but your description is rather closer to the actual experience
:lol:
:notworthy:
DeWinter

The following piece of pig-ignorant, troublemaking lies.

Now you know me, slightly to the right of Genghis Khan. But I dislike lies, so when today the *dismal s**t in North Lincolnshire who's name gets filtered* popular urban legend of a sign in the local ethnic ghetto that said "No English" was brought up, I said it wasn't true. I had lived in that area for five years before moving out of the town, and had never seen it once.
I was instantly told quite aggressively that it did exist, and as the young man in question had lived there for twenty seven years he'd know better than I. Apparantly it was in all "their" hairdressing salons and food shops.
So, rather than catch the bus that speeds me out of that god-forsaken hole and back to my little village, I walked through said ethnic ghetto. Guess what?
No f**king sign. Anywhere. In fact, all the Polish and Indian food and clothing stores have their stuff labelled in English too. Presumably for the English they don't want to visit.
People wonder why that town seems destined to sink without trace. Perhaps because it's people are a bunch of complete and utter morons and liars?
"Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.."
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I take it you're talking about Scu-nthorpe?

Obviously a "No English" sign would be as illegal as a "No Pakis" one. (I hope everyone will forgive me for the racial epithet.)

At least you know to ignore anything the piece of sh!t who repeated the lie to you has ever told you.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Oh talking of lying liars and their lies...

The Church of England has done a survey which asked "Irrespective of whether you currently pray or not, if you were to pray for something at the moment, what would it be for?" and got 81% of people giving answers. "World peace" came top with 31%. (14% said "I would never pray" and 5% said "I don't know")

They have spun this as meaning "4 out of 5 people believe in the power of prayer",

So obviously if I asked "Irrespective of whether you make wishes of genies, what would you wish for?" and you named your three wishes, that would mean you believed in the power of genies and their wishes?

I mean I'd imagine that on its own (or in a survey with no other "spiritual" questions, as this was) even I'd think of something that I'd hypothetically pray for, and I think I've made it fairly clear in the past my stance on goddism. ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
blackandgold65
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

:lol: :lol: :lol: so true!!! I had a phase on them years back and the gold tipped ones called St Moritz..............bleeurrrrrgh :urff:
"I think insipid music is very dangerous. It's a narcotic for the nation as you very well know."
damagedone

Today i saw with my ex for a first time since a few months.
Even though it was me who initiated the split i somehow felt bad when i found out she probably has a new guy in her life.
The story is that we had it all,a nice place to live,funny dog and all that but i somehow felt that after all these years we've been together we turned more into flatmates than a couple.I'm a fuckin'lonely besterd going from country to coutry to work on feature films and in a way i lost my touch with what is probably called love.
I don't know what to think about the whole situation anymore.I
guess i still have feelings for her or it's just i feel so fu*kin' lonely.

Once you have been with someone for like 9 years it's pretty damn hard to find your way out of that desperate feeling of "i can't establish a normal relationship again".
I lost a touch with most of my friends because of my constant absence and all i do these days is to get together with my drinking buddies and drink into oblivion.I know something must change.We probably can't be together anymore but i still love her as a person.
that's that,i intend to finish that damn bottle of whiskey and see what tomorrow brings.
Keep Music Evil
Salome

Just heard that my vocal teacher is dying of cancer and has only a few weeks to live :cry:
She is such a sweet & wonderful person...!
Damn this life... :(
LyanvisAberrant

Salome wrote:Just heard that my vocal teacher is dying of cancer and has only a few weeks to live :cry:
She is such a sweet & wonderful person...!
Damn this life... :(
Mate, I know how that feels.
One of my greatest friends only has 2 weeks to live... Damn Anemia :(
So f**king sad, starting to want to go with her...

Been friends almost all our lives, she's like a sister to me.
:cry: :cry:
Salome

LyanvisAberrant wrote: Mate, I know how that feels.
One of my greatest friends only has 2 weeks to live... Damn Anemia :(
So f**king sad, starting to want to go with her...

Been friends almost all our lives, she's like a sister to me.
:cry: :cry:
Oh god.. that is so sad! Sending you tuns of warm hugs and many good energies for her to make it after all!
Pista
Cureboi

Oh damn!

That is awful.
The only thing you can do is be there for them & make sure they know you are by them.
I lost a friend to leukaemia years back & he knew he had his best friends around him at the end.
Sending vibes from Hungary-land.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Plenty good energies to both of you, Lyanvis and Salome, from here too.

This reminds me of my brother who died in a motorbike accident last year. It's over a year ago already, but it still makes me sick sometimes.
The only bit of comfort is that it came all of a sudden without long sufferings on his part. And the fact, that we got as far as we got ...
which was not very far compared to common standards. Perhaps because we thought there was stil plenty of time ...
so even higher I value that we had overcome the worst for some years already ...

Still, there's a lot missing ... but the most important thing is that my parents have survived it,
that their suffering has "normalised" to a degree that they can cope with the situation.

So again, plenty good energies to you and your friends and their families.
I keep my fingers crossed that there might be a sudden cure as happens time and again.
And if this should not occur, I wish for all that leaving becomes light and easy, a completion without any regret.
LyanvisAberrant

Pista wrote:Oh damn!

That is awful.
The only thing you can do is be there for them & make sure they know you are by them.
I lost a friend to leukaemia years back & he knew he had his best friends around him at the end.
Sending vibes from Hungary-land.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
She lost her daughter at a very young age to leukaemia, she aint had an extremely amazing life.. I'm just standing by her side and singing her her favourite songs :) She says it helps, so I'm gonna do all I can.