Shattered: The Rock Star Challenge

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

It is day eleven of the Shattered Rock Star Challenge and only three artists now
remain in the studio; Lemmy, Andrew Eldritch and Bobby Gillespie.
I am your host, Hunter S. Thompson.
After a massive two hundred and fifty-seven hours of sleep deprivation crisis is looming.
There are only two grams of crystal meth, a half bottle of Jack Daniel’s, one bottle of Absolute,
twenty Silk Cut and £26.58 of the recording budget left,
and only Lemmy is close to completing an album. He has written and recorded seventeen songs,
while Bobby has written eight, recorded three, and is trying to find someone to remix the first track.
After a massive struggle, Andrew has finally managed to obtain a satisfactory mix in his headphones
and is listening to the one hundred and fifty vocal takes of his first track.
Already, we have seen the hours of introspective lows that follow a really serious drug binge,
which these men are surely on,
now the paranoia and delusions are setting in.
Eldritch has cut his own hair and appears to believe that he’s Travis Bicks from Taxi Driver.
Here’s what happened earlier when he went up against Lemmy for a line and the big man
decided he wasn’t taking any guff from the swine.

Eldritch: Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me?

Lemmy: Damn right I am, m*therf*cker! I’m the dirtiest, fastest, hardest bastard in the history of rock ‘n’ roll.
Nobody’s drunk or snorted as much as I have and is still here to brag about it.
That line is mine you little fag!

Bobby: Chill out guys. This is exactly what the Man wants.
It’s all part of His nasty nazi plot to control us.
The Main Cop is out to nail us because we know the truth.
We need to make a stand, send the people a sign, something that will unite them against all the syphilitic,
sick little whores in government.
We gotta make them pay. We should, should, yeah…That’s it! Let’s bomb the Pentagon!

Eldritch: I ain’t even gonna rise to that.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Poor Andrew. Nothing but voices in his head.....

I think Zodiac though could give Lemmy a run for his money in terms of sex and drugs....and just plain lewd and lascivious behavior. :notworthy: :notworthy:
Last edited by Black Planet on 11 Jan 2004, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

I don't like the new one! :urff:
Angelchild
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Erudite wrote:It is day eleven of the Shattered Rock Star Challenge and only three artists now
After a massive two hundred and fifty-seven hours of sleep deprivation crisis is looming.
There are only two grams of crystal meth, a half bottle of Jack Daniel’s, one bottle of Absolute,
and only Lemmy is close to completing an album. He has written and recorded seventeen songs,
while Bobby has written eight, recorded three, and is trying to find someone to remix the first track.
After a massive struggle, Andrew has finally managed to obtain a satisfactory mix in his headphones
Already, we have seen the hours of introspective lows that follow a really serious drug binge,
Eldritch has cut his own hair and appears to believe that he’s Travis Bicks from Taxi Driver.
Here’s what happened earlier when he went up against Lemmy for a line and the big man
decided he wasn’t taking any guff from the swine.

Lemmy: Damn right I am, m*therf*cker! I’m the dirtiest, fastest, hardest bastard in the history of rock ‘n’ roll.
Nobody’s drunk or snorted as much as I have and is still here to brag about it.

It’s all part of His nasty nazi plot to control us.
We need to make a stand, send the people a sign, something that will unite them against all the syphilitic,
We gotta make them pay. We should, should, yeah…That’s it! Let’s bomb the Pentagon!

Eldritch: I ain’t even gonna rise to that.

Fantastic :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :D
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
Andy TG
Overbomber

Angelchild wrote:
Erudite wrote:It is day eleven of the Shattered Rock Star Challenge and only three artists now
There are only two grams of crystal meth, a half bottle of Jack Daniel?s, one bottle of Absolute,
Eldritch has cut his own hair and appears to believe that he?s Travis Bicks from Taxi Driver.
Here?s what happened earlier when he went up against Lemmy for a line and the big man
decided he wasn?t taking any guff from the swine.

Lemmy: Damn right I am, m*therf*cker! I?m the dirtiest, fastest, hardest bastard in the history of rock ?n? roll.
Nobody?s drunk or snorted as much as I have and is still here to brag about it.

It?s all part of His nasty nazi plot to control us.
We gotta make them pay. We should, should, yeah?That?s it! Let?s bomb the Pentagon!

Eldritch: I ain?t even gonna rise to that.

Fantastic :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :D
Agreed - Excellent Words :von:
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

It's funny because it could just very well be true one day LOL
Only a paand.