A Pale Horse Named Death are back !

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

I know most people would rather they stayed in their stable, but fans of TON circa "Frozen" will enjoy the two tracks from the new album (out later this month) posted on their homepage http://apalehorsenameddeath.com/.
There's a third track here http://www.metalsucks.net/2013/05/13/ex ... le-in-you/. A kind of cross of Alice In Chains, TON and Motorhead overall, which is no bad thing.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

ah ordered both CV and LP, this should be awesome again

they are great on stage, have seen them with Seventh Void (Kenny's band) and also the headlining tour last year in January.
New member Dave Bizzigotti, Eric could not take the responsibility of touring and such anymore, too bad if you met him he's a great guy. anyways I am sure Dave will fit in just fine. I am sure they will be announcing tour dates soon, we'll get on the road as always to support Brooklyn's finest:)

NVL we'll probably see you at some gigs

some pics:
with Sal and Eric

and our dearest Johnny:
Silver_Owl
The Don

I'm lost. :oops:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

short story, A Pale Horse Named Death is the brainchild of Sal Abruscato (original Type O Negative drummer for the first 2 albums). He took to vocals now and Johnny Kelly is on drums (the second drummer from TON basically since the Bloody Kisses tour). He's also with Seventh Void, Danzig, etc.

The band is releasing their second album now. It's definitely worth listening.
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

sziamiau wrote:short story, A Pale Horse Named Death is the brainchild of Sal Abruscato (original Type O Negative drummer for the first 2 albums). He took to vocals now and Johnny Kelly is on drums (the second drummer from TON basically since the Bloody Kisses tour). He's also with Seventh Void, Danzig, etc.

The band is releasing their second album now. It's definitely worth listening.
:notworthy: Well explained, @Sziamiau. APHND are the Foo Fighters of goth metal. Cool pix, too
Silver_Owl
The Don

It doesn't sound like my cup of tea but thanks for the info. :wink:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.