Ennui. Saldage. Misery.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

My soul is harrowed!

Say Van-der-Lay Industries!
No votes
I am master of my domain!
80%
Newman!
No votes
I'm out!
20%

Total votes: 5
sultan2075
Overbomber

It's the theme from Seinfeld slowed down about 12 times. And it seems to me that it deserves its own thread (mods take all appropriate action if I'm wrong).

It is the sound of my empty soul. It is the key to the soulless existence of Jerry, George and Elaine. I exempt Kramer, because he was the only one on that show with any kind of moral core--which made the nihilism and moral vacuity of the others all the more apparent. And hilarious.

Take a deep dive into the dark places of your soul! Be harrowed to your very core! Have tea with Carl McCoy (or an American comedian who looks strikingly like the late Joe Strummer)!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agNyalih ... r_embedded
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
bangles
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

that is brillant!
Asperum Aestimate Fimi Aliquid Hodie
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Ah, another one that discovered PaulStretch...

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
mh
Above the Chemist

It's a Spiritualized B-side from 1991! :lol: :notworthy:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Dan
Overbomber

Someone did the same thing last year or the year before by slowing a Justin Bieber song down by 900% and turned it into an awesome 35 minute ambient soundscape.

By the way, I didn't know the correct pronunciation of ennui until I started listening to Sinatra a few years ago. :)
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...