Artworks...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Pista wrote:Those aren't nails. They're talons

:eek:
:notworthy:
Claws ... :twisted: :lol: ... the Sisters logo looks perfect, though ... :notworthy: ... how did you manage ... :eek: :notworthy: ...
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

Claws... yeah, that's it ;D
How did I manage the logo on my nails?
Well, easy thing: it's a kind of transparent foil which can be used with every ink printer... just chose the picture or logo you like, print it, cut it out of the foil and put it on your nail. After that you have to put nail polish over it to fix it or like in my case a layer of uv-gel... that's all :D
Salome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Great drawings! Thanks for sharing! :D
Bine wrote:I'm always thinking that I have to change this or that to make it look better...
:(

I'm like that too.. I could never fully love one of my paintings, since the more I looked at them, the more I saw things I wanted to change. That's why I switched to painting on people- it only lasts for that one day and purpose and then they go in the shower and I never have to see that painting again! :lol: (well, only in the photos, but that's not the same like having the real thing infront of you all the time :wink: )
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

Uups, I did it again :lol:
Today I finished this one, same size as before, same pencils and so on... hope you like it, too:

Thinking about a "timeline" of drawings through the years in the same drawing style... so 1990 would be next... let's see, if I have time and motivation for new projects :roll:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Very good ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ... this one is even better than the one before ... ;D ;D ;D ...

Haha, I'm looking forward to when you reach the presence... :lol: ;D :notworthy: ...
LyanvisAberrant
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Oh my. You're incredible!!!!!
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

THANKS! :D
And yes, it could be... let's say... interesting to find the right picture from the presence...
but hey, I still have 25 years between to draw!!!! Hell, I have to quit my job to have time enough to do this... :lol:
LyanvisAberrant

Do mee!!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

Here we go again...
Cause of illness I'm damned to laziness and so I crawled to my drawing desk and tried a new picture, this time from 1990.

I'm not that happy with it like the last ones cause I noticed that I really can't draw hands... and I'm also not happy how the hair came out... I shouldn't draw with to much drugs against flu in my blood (and nonstop coughing) or I really need a drawing teacher or lessons!!!! :(
Maybe you like it anyway a little bit... I'll try to make the next one better! :wink:

LyanvisAberrant

Bine wrote:Here we go again...
Cause of illness I'm damned to laziness and so I crawled to my drawing desk and tried a new picture, this time from 1990.

I'm not that happy with it like the last ones cause I noticed that I really can't draw hands... and I'm also not happy how the hair came out... I shouldn't draw with to much drugs against flu in my blood (and nonstop coughing) or I really need a drawing teacher or lessons!!!! :(
Maybe you like it anyway a little bit... I'll try to make the next one better! :wink:

I think that's bloody brill'
:notworthy: well done! :notworthy:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Seconded. It does have a few flaws, but it still great ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

Drawing lessons can be quite effective for sure.
Though, I think as soon as you have recovered, you will improve again, anyway... :kiss: :wink: ...
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:Seconded. It does have a few flaws, but it still great ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

Drawing lessons can be quite effective for sure.
Though, I think as soon as you have recovered, you will improve again, anyway... :kiss: :wink: ...
Thanks, I really hope that the antibiotic drugs will do their work soon... I'm still standing a bit beside me. :urff:
I'll try to fix the worst mistakes when I'm feeling better.
Beside that: Thank you all for feedback!!! :notworthy:
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

Cause it was much too warm on Saturday for working in my garden I used the freetime for some fast drawing...
I wasn't satisfied with my last Picture from 1990 so I decided to make a new one from that year. Unfortunately I chosed a Picture where I couldn't see Andrews hair cleary. So I had to... improvise a bit... well, I guess it came out a bit to "fluffy" :roll:
Nevertheless I hope the drawing is quite okay for a fast one :wink:

Image[/quote]
LyanvisAberrant

I love it! And it is quite... Fluffy, innit? :lol:

Best I can do
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

LyanvisAberrant wrote:Best I can do
Hey, not bad!
My Problem with drawing is, that I ALWAYS need a Picture to look at to draw stuff... I couldn't do a sketch like yours, I have no Talent for this... unfortunately... cause I really like to do it :cry:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

@LyanvisAberrant ...
I love your drawing ... it's sooo sweet .... :kiss: ;D :notworthy: ...

@Bine
Wow, very cool ... the hair is fine to me and those Temple Of Love like lights in the sunglasses are perfect ... haha! ... ;D :notworthy: :notworthy:
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Bartek wrote:prepare for law suit :lol:
0n the contrary, :von: will be delighted with LA's sketch, as compared to the mic stand he looks incredibly tall.
@Bine :notworthy: You've got those sallow cheeks just perfect !
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

LyanvisAberrant that's a great caricature :von:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Pista
Cureboi

@Bine. Another nice piece. :notworthy:

@LyanvisAberrant Nearly choked on my coffee then :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

A perfect way to start the day at work: read a lot of nice feedback :D
Thank you guys, that means a lot to me! :notworthy:
Salome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Great stuff guys!

@LyanvisAberrant- I could totally see it in a cool comics... ahhm ahhm... :wink:
LyanvisAberrant

Thanks everybody :lol: :lol:

Awaiting Bines next masterpiece... :notworthy: :wink:
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

LyanvisAberrant wrote:Awaiting Bines next masterpiece... :notworthy: :wink:
Masterpiece... that sounds good, that's a perfect motivation for me :D

I tried to find a good picture from 1991 but somehow I failed... so I decided to jump to the year 1993 and draw with white chalk on black paper. Hope you'll like it:

LyanvisAberrant

Bine wrote:
LyanvisAberrant wrote:Awaiting Bines next masterpiece... :notworthy: :wink:
Masterpiece... that sounds good, that's a perfect motivation for me :D

I tried to find a good picture from 1991 but somehow I failed... so I decided to jump to the year 1993 and draw with white chalk on black paper. Hope you'll like it:

Not that one, is beautiful. My new phone background. Carry on :lol: