Good Things, nothing but the good things

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

My KEF PSW2000 blew up after almost two years Blaast!™ iToonez overdrive. I was told the original models didn't last long, well mine feckin' proved it. It was only £150 and I got that amount of joy out of it so...
Saw an upgraded model on e-bay so joined and got it for an hundred quid. Decided to to explore and found an almost mint pair of my beloved Goodmans Mezzo SLs. Sixty five quid, delivered!

I'm in sonic heaven! :)
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

bass junkie :D
Keep Music Evil
James Blast
Banned

Yeah? and PROUD! :D

Just love heeaavvy bass, the last three Killing Joke ellpees are extreme but my "sit down, get comfy and wait for this" track is TNK by 801 from 801 Live, I've subjected two friends to it and they both requested a CD to take with them. Won't snoud the same as it does at Unkle Blaast!â„¢'s but my work is done. :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
sam1

James Blast wrote:Yeah? and PROUD! :D

Just love heeaavvy bass, the last three Killing Joke ellpees are extreme but my "sit down, get comfy and wait for this" track is TNK by 801 from 801 Live, I've subjected two friends to it and they both requested a CD to take with them. Won't snoud the same as it does at Unkle Blaast!â„¢'s but my work is done. :D
and I've still got the CD..it does not sound as good...
James Blast
Banned

I rest m'case, m'lud. ;D
~ Peter Steele
sam1

all I can do is apologise ..
James Blast
Banned

It's not the same with this new sub Scott, I'm still fannying about 'tho, the amp has too many settings.
~ Peter Steele
sam1

no doubt I'll hear it tomorrow ..
James Blast
Banned

yeap
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

we had a lovely afternoon but I'm sad to see him go
~ Peter Steele
LyanvisAberrant

I always use Depeche mode as a bass tester when I get new speakers. It's not ideal, but it can make one HELL of a sound if played well!
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
James Blast
Banned

LyanvisAberrant wrote:I always use Depeche mode as a bass tester when I get new speakers. It's not ideal, but it can make one HELL of a sound if played well!
ask me, I can help you plumb new depths ;D
~ Peter Steele
LyanvisAberrant

James Blast wrote:
LyanvisAberrant wrote:I always use Depeche mode as a bass tester when I get new speakers. It's not ideal, but it can make one HELL of a sound if played well!
ask me, I can help you plumb new depths ;D
I'll make sure :)
Should be getting a nice set of Missions soon.
A set a bit like these beauties :)
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I blew my amp a couple of months back. It's been a bit of a tight few months cash-wise so I've been listening to choons through the TV speakers. Weedy is not the word. :cry:

I needs to get myself down to Richer Sounds as soon as I'm a bit more flush.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
James Blast
Banned

That's a bastard huge pair LA, but that's just a bastard fiendy, check out Yamaha, mine is just glorious.
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

BTW fiendy check out e-bay, I avoided it for years even tho' Big Eat thi Bried tried to convert me. Saw a very nice JVC amp go for £27.70+£14 posting tonight. At that sort of money you really carnt lose. If you don't fancy joining, take a look and if there's anything you fancy, I'll bid on it for you. A lot of gear on there are instant sales, like my sub and Goodmans, so none of that bidding malarky comes into it. Just make sure either way it's not 'collect in person' unless they are close to you.
~ Peter Steele