Lyrics

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Does anyone know Christian Deaths' Church of no return lyrics?

Need to know at once, it's doing my head in.........

Cheers
Only a paand.
mh
Above the Chemist

In the beginning was sin
In the end let's pretend
something something something
something something

Harvest of victims for the church of no return

Arrrrghhhh!!! Now mine too!!!

(that bit was me, not part of the lyrics)
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

the lyrics are on the insert to the "jesus points the bone at you" compilation lp and also on the back of the "church..." single sleeve.

havent got time (or, in truth, the inclination) to type them in right now though ;) ;D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Umm, no. But I think 'tryptocholrideamphetaminesodiumsulphate' appears somewhere?

Maybe? :?
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Quiff Boy wrote:the lyrics are on the insert to the "jesus points the bone at you" compilation lp and also on the back of the "church..." single sleeve.

havent got time (or, in truth, the inclination) to type them in right now though ;) ;D
That is just simply not good enough :lol:
Only a paand.
mh
Above the Chemist

There's also the "No no no no no passion like a hurricane" bit, if that helps.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Heartless
Amphetamine Filth

oh oh oh oh ... I found them once when I googled ... but I can't pretty damn find it again right now ... had something to do with chemicals when I looked for it, though. :innocent:
No shade of anything can make a good summer over here.