Lizzie and The Banshees

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
ciazaera
Road Kill

Last night I saw Lizzie and The Banshees, a tribute act devoted to, well, you can probably guess.

They were brilliant, they did a wide range of Banshees material, and Lizzie looks A LOT like Ms Sioux, and has obviously paid close attention to the Nocture video to get the moves right.

If you get the chance, go and see them. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Where are they based? We should do a gig together.
Four strings good, six strings bad
Phono Paul
Grimly Sheepish

They sound like they may be ideal for KITE, make a change form the usual lot!
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Phono Paul wrote:They sound like they may be ideal for KITE, make a change form the usual lot!
Double-header..?
Four strings good, six strings bad
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Yes! I've been thinking about contacting them and setting something up. If you're after it Paul, take the lead - otherwise I will!