Gradually putting my Sisters collection on ebay

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Jim
Slight Overbomber

A second wave of selling my babies :-(

A lot of it is slightly ratty vinyls that everyone will have anyway. But it's pretty much going to be one of everything, so some of it may be of interest to some (clear spiral scratch, This Corrosion 7" box set etc).

Apologies if the prices seem high, I'm not sure what the going rates are these days, I just tried to undercut what was there by a few pounds. I'll take offers and remove from ebay if there's interest, and I still have quite a bit still to list.

Cheers!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291076830734? ... 1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291076839057? ... 1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291076834124? ... 1555.l2649
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
James Blast
Banned

Nice stuff Jim, I'd bid but I want rid of my collection (which is nothing like yours).
That cassette box really draws me in and what are the postcards?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
paul
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Nice stuff Jim, I'd bid but I want rid of my collection (which is nothing like yours).
:lol:
Being645
Above the Chemist

paul wrote:
James Blast wrote:Nice stuff Jim, I'd bid but I want rid of my collection (which is nothing like yours).
:lol:
;D :lol:
James Blast
Banned

Why the ridicule?

dickless
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Being645
Above the Chemist

unintentional dick comedy? ... .. ... :| :? :) ;D :lol: ...
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Aw, c'mon. I've shifted most of a massive collection on here over the years. Fair enough, this is the most common end of it, but not everyone's 100% complete.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Being645
Above the Chemist

True. And fair. Anyway, there's no slur intended ... :) ... these are pretty items ... well, except for the corrosion box from the outside ... but the cassette box looks good, and the clear interview vinyl is also not soo very widespread ...

Maybe the joke comes out only, if you watch ebay and discogs every day for months ... :wink: ...
Silver_Owl
The Don

No need for elitist ridicule on Heartland....
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

We've all been there. I had to assemble my own collection somehow.