Utterly Mental

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
JansenClone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Nice ... ;D ...
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

That's spooky.

Watched something on youtube then shut it down to click on your link... same vid! :eek: :wink:
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
JansenClone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Purple Light wrote:That's spooky.

Watched something on youtube then shut it down to click on your link... same vid! :eek: :wink:
Disturbing... :wink:

Anyway here's a link, especially for you, of our Brian boosting his goth credibility!
All together now, "Knock knock knocking on heaven's door..." 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... vx3rFB0OZg
I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

JansenClone wrote:
Purple Light wrote:That's spooky.

Disturbing... :wink:

Anyway here's a link, especially for you, of our Brian boosting his goth credibility!
All together now, "Knock knock knocking on heaven's door..." 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... vx3rFB0OZg
Nice! I see him and Cellino are apparently guitar buddies now. Cellino's posting him two from Italy. Bit more positive than sacking him before they'd even met... :wink:
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”