@Emilystrange

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Just recieved your email :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

That IS a very nice pic hun :P
Only a paand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

blimey sent that ages ago..
my pleasure... as i said, share and share alike.
if i find any more, i know where you are. ooh just though of one... hold on!
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I'm hanging..............
Only a paand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i dont know WHAT he's doing with that hand
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

:lol: :lol: :lol: Neither do I but you can sssooooo nearly see stuff in that one!!! Tried shining a torch at it but to no avail <sigh> :lol:

BTW hasn't he got ugly feet?
Only a paand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i think its an odd angle.. but not overly pretty. unlike the rest.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

:eek:

Erm...not to be rude, or anything, dearest Emily, but - where's MY piccie, hmm?! :evil: :P :wink: :kiss: :innocent: :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
James Blast
Banned

It's that gimp from The Dorkness, isn't it?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

HOW DARE YOU...............OUTSIDE
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

no
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Well f**k off then, ya big pink girls' skipping rope
Only a paand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

The Darkness?

Just heard them on the radio yesterday. Something about I belive in a thing called love?

I am sorry to break it to you...SG and Em...but the guy sounds like a Freddy Mercury, god rest his soul, wannbe. I laughed my ass off at the vocals. He's horrible. Told Michael that's UK Cock Rock. Horrible stuff.

Now I'm gonna run and duck.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

OI
Only a paand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Hiya SG....Have a nice weekend with Mr. James? I must say.... spelling and grammer suffered horribly at his loss....:)

I am bummed out...my damn dvd drive is not the kind that can burn dvd's...boo!! Must upgrade!!! I want to copy my Def Leppard bootie for a friend.

Be good luv. ;)
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:Hiya SG....Have a nice weekend with Mr. James? I must say.... spelling and grammer suffered horribly at his loss....:)

I am bummed out...my damn dvd drive is not the kind that can burn dvd's...boo!! Must upgrade!!! I want to copy my Def Leppard bootie for a friend.

Be good luv. ;)
1. yes, thankyou

2. I'm always good

lol
Only a paand.
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Black Planet wrote:The Darkness?

Just heard them on the radio yesterday. Something about I belive in a thing called love?

I am sorry to break it to you...SG and Em...but the guy sounds like a Freddy Mercury, god rest his soul, wannbe. I laughed my ass off at the vocals. He's horrible. Told Michael that's UK Cock Rock. Horrible stuff.

Look, BP mate, just don't go there. It's really not worth it.

As some others know, I taunted emily about T*e D******s before Christmas. I have since been repaid in full by, variously,
1) Having my usual vodka ration withheld- and she laughed.
2) Being clubbed round the head with The Guardian- rolled up really tight, mind.
3) Being 'towel-flicked'- and I wasn't expecting it.
4) Having a fork jabbed repeatedly in my shoulder- a dirty fork, by the way.

Suffice it to say that emily gets really cross when anyone ridicules *h* *arknes*. And, what's more, she's secretly recruiting legions of like-minded folk. I'm keeping my gob shut from now on. :innocent:
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Gripper wrote:

As some others know, I taunted emily about T*e D******s before Christmas. I have since been repaid in full by, variously,
2) Being clubbed round the head with The Guardian- rolled up really tight, mind.

Suffice it to say that emily gets really cross when anyone ridicules *h* *arknes*. And, what's more, she's secretly recruiting legions of like-minded folk. I'm keeping my gob shut from now on. :innocent:
Wise move................very wise move
Only a paand.
Andy TG
Overbomber

IMHO and I have said this before - "The Darkness" are just "David Lee Roth" all over again only time after starring as "Buffalo Bill" in Silence Of The Lambs"
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

UM...

any other songs worth downloading? After what I heard...

for christ's sake. I had enough. He's awful. give me my Def Leppard at least Joe Elliot...at my age..can still rock.

Elderly Bastard Groovy. BP
Silver_Owl
The Don

I think it's a fair bet the members of The s**t watched Spinal Tap and thought it was serious. Nuff said.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Gripper wrote:

YOU towel flicked ME. and mr strange laughed. grrr

BP.. any more of that and i will take von away. i am still the nations leader...

Sinny.. i will send pic.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

and anyway, gripper, that wasnt REALLY cross.. be warned, and very afraid.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

NNNNNnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! This Can't be!!!! Don't be emailing me, telling me it's the 2nd March!!!1 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

it's my Granda's 70th and we're having a big doo, there's no way i'd be able to get out of it <In a mood now>

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Only a paand.
zigeunerweisen
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Geez, who are these Darkness people i keep hearing about in here? Goth band i presume?
James Blast
Banned

Black Planet wrote:UM...

any other songs worth downloading? After what I heard...

for christ's sake. I had enough. He's awful. give me my Def Leppard at least Joe Elliot...at my age..can still rock.

Elderly Bastard Groovy. BP
Glad to see your musical tastebuds firmly in place BeeP :D now pour some sugar on me you animal :eek:
~ Peter Steele