FALAA Reissue - Comments and Thoughts

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

What makes me wonder is that from all the demos that are available from that era,only SKOS was choosen, which is the only one along with that other demo Marx revealed not available on any vinyl or cd boots, so someone did his homework before choosing this song for the reissue.

On the other hand the demo version is so different that i can t help wonder if there s an inbetween version in someones vault...
Badass
Amphetamine Filth

Nada wrote:My 3 “precious� have endured a hard, hard time to across the ocean in order to arrive here last Friday. Where? Brazil! Far, indeed!

Must be my medication… however, SKOS (and Driven like… and, believe me! Ribbons) sounded to be talking about God… or at least, some sort of fallen angels… for the first time, I was not so sure if “come here, I think you’re beautiful� was a “narrator’s� statement – as I used to assume when I shared the common opinion it’s about a broken heart - but, on the contrary, direct to him (it? her… whatever…)…
And those guitars at the back? Are they wolves??? Got scared!.... :lol: as I said, must be my medication…

Can only say for sure: sex in the sky! F*** good to hear it! :notworthy:
Your medication sounds like fun... :lol:
This is not revenche, this is punishment
robertzombie
Overbomber

Finally got round to volume matching the tracks to my needledrop of the 1985 vinyl and fixing the double-channel Marian error. Sounds great ;D