Happy Birthday, Andrew ... :-))) ...

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Hey, it's May 15th and nobody say Happy Birthday, Andrew Eldritch ... :eek: ... What's the matter with you lot?

Anyway, I do. Best wishes from me ... ;D ...
I loved the gig in Berlin and the changes of the sound, of arrangements, of looks, of the lightshow and yeah, your singing ... a show full of pleasure and surprise ... ;D ;D ;D ...

Can well be, that Ben's guitar didn't come out the way it should have for some time or that some people never react as expected, but who should be used to such stuff if not The Sisters of Mercy ... I love that it's never boring with The Sisters, whatever that may involve and ask for at times ... but what I love most now compared to the 90ies is that everybody can breath freely, can enjoy without fear and overpressure, that one can listen or dance or party at their own choice (as long as nobody else is hurt) ... maybe I'm wrong but I think you've managed ... the idiot paths of Goth are overcome and that what made the real and important points within this Goth part can now show through unimpeded. Again. I think your songs deserve it! Even thought the world might be somewhat busy elsewhere at the moment and also have changed and is not prepared ...

Well enough talk. Best wishes and a Happy Birthday again, and have a lovely day off ... :kiss: ;D ...
andrewd
Road Kill

Happy Birthday and Many Many Happy Returns!!!
playboy
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:Hey, it's May 15th and nobody say Happy Birthday, Andrew Eldritch ... :eek: ... What's the matter with you lot?

I loved the gig in Berlin and the changes of the sound, of arrangements, of looks, of the lightshow and yeah, your singing ... a show full of pleasure and surprise ... ;D ;D ;D ...

Can well be, that Ben's guitar didn't come out the way it should have for some time or that some people never react as expected, but who should be used to such stuff if not The Sisters of Mercy ... I love that it's never boring with The Sisters, whatever that may involve and ask for at times ... but what I love most now compared to the 90ies is that everybody can breath freely, can enjoy without fear and overpressure, that one can listen or dance or party at their own choice (as long as nobody else is hurt) ... maybe I'm wrong but I think you've managed ... the idiot paths of Goth are overcome and that what made the real and important points within this Goth part can now show through unimpeded. Again. I think your songs deserve it! Even thought the world might be somewhat busy elsewhere at the moment and also have changed and is not prepared ...

Well enough talk. Best wishes and a Happy Birthday again, and have a lovely day off ... :kiss: ;D ...
Well, Andrew doesn't say happy birthday to me so... besides it is better to say it to him or write to him than write it here....
splintered thing
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

We all have our own way of celebrating...

I came in to work, sat myself down, plugged in my earphones and had an 8 hour Sisters binge. :)

Happy Birthday Sir, but mostly, Thank you.
as the day is long,
rain from heaven
Silver_Owl
The Don

He's having a day off evidently. :D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

playboy wrote: Well, Andrew doesn't say happy birthday to me so... besides it is better to say it to him or write to him than write it here....
Thank you for your opinion. I am the idiot I am and I do bear the cost. Maybe you're right. But I see no way to that, while I feel it necessary to - if not communicate, then at least express myself at the mimimum level available. Everything else were severely suffocating and actually destroying my life, my love, my heart, my body and (if you will) my soul. Thanks.
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

have a good one
MUSICA È
mh
Above the Chemist

Happy birthday to the grumpy wee man who's given us so much pleasure and frustration for the past 33 years. :notworthy:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
playboy
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote: Well, Andrew doesn't say happy birthday to me so... besides it is better to say it to him or write to him than write it here....
Thank you for your opinion. I am the idiot I am and I do bear the cost. Maybe you're right. But I see no way to that, while I feel it necessary to - if not communicate, then at least express myself at the mimimum level available. Everything else were severely suffocating and actually destroying my life, my love, my heart, my body and (if you will) my soul. Thanks.
Hello friend. I was not that serious. I think we are all idiots in one way or another.
Love to you! / anders
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

playboy wrote:I think we are all idiots in one way or another.
Fact! :D

Congrats Von! :von:
"as we walk on the floodland"
circle

HBD Von!
darkcircleroom4.blogspot.com
Pista
Cureboi

Have a great day Mr Eldritch.

:von:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Being645 wrote:Hey, it's May 15th and nobody say Happy Birthday, Andrew Eldritch ... :eek: ... What's the matter with you lot?

..you do realise the 'tour' is just a means of avoiding Gus :lol:
Goths have feelings too
The Mentalist
Road Kill

Happy Birthday Andrew Eldritch. You're holding it down for an old man :kiss:
And if I could express myself to Von I would say Thank you for doing what you do and I hope you will be doing it for a long time to come. :D
I lurk therefore I am
Venus
Amphetamine Filth

May this day bring to you all things that make you smile. Happy birthday! :kiss:
RockNRoll Mercenary
Amphetamine Filth

Happy Birthday Andrew :)
'Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future'- Oscar Wilde
I'll see you tomorrow.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

expect that few people tomorrow will sing you "happy birth day". :lol:
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

expect that tomorrow few people shall sing you "happy birth day". :lol:
damagedone

Happy B-Day,Andrew Eldritch.Be healthy and thanx for all the great music :D
Keep Music Evil
Missy Kittycat
Road Kill

Happy Birthday, Mr.E,
I wish you a brilliant time!

:kiss:
Victim of Circumstance
Slight Overbomber

Happy Birthday, Andrew :notworthy:

May your beard grow longer and may you remember some old songs not played live for a long time :roll:
Kommt Zeit,
kommt Rat,
kommt Attentat.
robm
Amphetamine Filth

Happy birthday!
iesus
Overbomber

Best wishes to :von: for creative times to come and a good health :D
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Aazhyd
Amphetamine Filth

Happy birthday! Looking forward to the new album!
Only the Americans could have built a place like this in the middle of a jungle.
hellboy69

nothing says Happy Birthday like a tour date in That London ;D