Happy Birthday, Andrew ... :-))) ...

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

hellboy69 wrote:nothing says Happy Birthday like a tour date in That London ;D
:lol: :notworthy:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

playboy wrote: Hello friend. I was not that serious. I think we are all idiots in one way or another.
Love to you! / anders
No matter, playboy. We've ripped each other's hair before, so I know you're a sweetheart, basically ... :twisted: :kiss: ...

paint it black wrote: ..you do realise the 'tour' is just a means of avoiding Gus :lol:
:eek: :lol: ... no, of course NOT! :evil: :lol: ... and what or who is Gus ? :eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek:
playboy
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote: Hello friend. I was not that serious. I think we are all idiots in one way or another.
Love to you! / anders
No matter, playboy. We've ripped each other's hair before, so I know you're a sweetheart, basically ... :twisted: :kiss: ...

If I ever decide to travel and see Sisters again, and we will be at the same gig, I promise you I'll meet you and give you a hug. Have a nice weekend.

paint it black wrote: ..you do realise the 'tour' is just a means of avoiding Gus :lol:
:eek: :lol: ... no, of course NOT! :evil: :lol: ... and what or who is Gus ? :eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek:
James Blast
Banned

Mr.E, Get Bent you khunt! :evil:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
playboy
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:
Love to you! / anders

If I ever decide to travel and see Sisters again, and we will be at the same gig, I promise you I'll meet you and give you a hug. Have a nice weekend.
James Blast
Banned

you're sick :urff:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele