Sarah Palin.com

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Goths have feelings too
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

jk..
Goths have feelings too
Being645
Wiki Wizard

... :eek::eek: ... :lol: ... ok, I give you a voice ... though of another reason ...

https://campaigns.amnesty.org/campaigns ... ing-israel
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i've not recovered from even reading about the palin vid. daren't watch it.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

Very odd, and slightly strange woman.

Bizarrely enough, she kept describing Hamas as the "Death Cult" which triggered my iTunes finger to Fat Man/Moya on more than one occasion, rather than listening to her. 8)
What a season
to be beautiful
without a reason
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

I had no idea that both H. Stern and J. Rivers are Jewish, that not explain their opinions at all. And how courage they are - in state where most of important media are in Jewish hands, defining what is right and wrong about actions in that region, who is right and who's wrong; in a state what foreign policy was re-defined by Kissinger.

And listening her pains my ears, she has irritating voice's timbre.

(Obviously now some may call me anti-Semitic, but he would be wrong on so many levels.)
Pista
Cureboi

Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity